Sailing Scripts

Most of you know much more about coding than me. I'm willing to pay for useful sailing scripts. Things as simple as navigation to more complicated scripts would be welcome.
Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Comments

• I have numpad turning controls (that also have full sails, no sails, starting and stopping rowing) if you're interested?

Always meant to make them more complex, just haven't gotten around to it.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5793/banns-seafaring-stuff

That may be of some interest to you without knowing what system you're working off.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Aralaya said:
    I have numpad turning controls (that also have full sails, no sails, starting and stopping rowing) if you're interested?

Always meant to make them more complex, just haven't gotten around to it.

Definitely interested. Thank you.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"