Player Pics

Comments

• You spelled @Sartan wrong.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    If yer afraid of a horse, you never spent much time around the really playful/cute ones.

They can be like a really big puppy, just full of energy, bounce and wanting treats. I used to ride when I was a good bit younger. I miss it.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    If yer afraid of a horse, you never spent much time around the really playful/cute ones.

They can be like a really big puppy, just full of energy, bounce and wanting treats. I used to ride when I was a good bit younger. I miss it.
    Agreed, I had a couple when I was younger. One was a giant puppy, the other was mean as hell though.
  • Melodie said:

I never said afraid. Just uneasy. Bunch of temperamental bastards.  And I grew up working my uncle's dairy farm for 6 or 7 years. My cousin showed oxen. The other showed Morgans.  

• Melodie said:

And then they get a whiff of molasses and start acting like coke fiends.
  • Got bucked off a horse quite badly when younger and semi-trampled by other riders, I don't like those sneaky bastards now.

I use to really like horses too, which is a shame.

That and my parents use to put me on a really stupidly aggressive one every time we went riding at this certain place. Character-building...
  • Mfw I'll never be as cool as Zulah irl

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    I still am a staunch supporter of renaming it! I looked through my email and it looks like I had it sent off in Feb of 2016. 

But it looks even more adorable than the pic they provided. I love it. <3

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Zulah said:
    @Nicola it was drassage. She has been working on the jumping but we feel she isn't quite ready to show in that yet. She took a fall last summer and broke her collar bone and it put her jumping back a bit. Few members of her team did show jump and placed. She is hoping to be ready for jumping in 3-4 months.
    Now you just need to get her into 3-gun.

• Yesss.

Omg you two are so cute.  <3 Congrats man!
  • Is that Sylphie or Tasuu?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    edited January 2018
    Some people wanted to see my Tattoo when it was done following my OOC rant in rants.

Edit: Why does the photo link never work for me?
  •  

That graveyard life 

• When I'm not freezing my dangle bits off