Achaean Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    NYE and I was too sick to go out. Decided to log into Achaea for a bit instead and get some things done. Whenever it seems like there's nobody around, there's always those little moments where I get some form of greeting or acknowledgement, even if only in passing and it just perks me up so much.

It's always the small things that matter the most. <3
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That's adorable
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Tesha said:
    A rewd novice tried to assassinate me. It was awesome. @Alrena you guys are doing something right over there!
    Please tell me that you broke his legs and made him run in circles.
  • Raves to whoever animated a denizen, apparently just for the fun of it, today. It was my first experience getting to have a conversation with a denizen, super cool. :)
  • Nazihk said:
    Tesha said:
    A rewd novice tried to assassinate me. It was awesome. @Alrena you guys are doing something right over there!
    Please tell me that you broke his legs and made him run in circles.
    And called it a game to avoid repurcussions!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I've been breaking the same thing over and over recently and @Rhivona fixed me so I'll stop breaking whatever I was breaking.

In other news, the realisation that I am in fact a Lady fixed a lot of the other problems I was experiencing which is all sorts of exciting now.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:

In other news, the realisation that I am in fact a Lady fixed a lot of the other problems I was experiencing which is all sorts of exciting now.
    Knowing the context to this doesn't make this statement anywhere near as hilarious as it might otherwise be.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ismay said:
    @Klendathu , who has to be the most patient person I've ever met, spent a long while teaching me how to sail a ship I've had for at least a month and have only had out of the harbour once. Then, he saved it from sinking while I ran around in a blind panic!
    Can't let the bully boy pirate stop you enjoying an aspect of the game!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Penwize said:
    Kyrra said:

Knowing the context to this doesn't make this statement anywhere near as hilarious as it might otherwise be.
    "Realisation"

Cheers.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Asmodron said:
    Now that it is finally up.

Raves for @Sholen , @Jonathin , @Regi , @Corina , @Sobriquet , and @Kasa for the hard work we put in to bring about this Edict. It was a long journey and several rewrites but we finally got it done.

I have to say I am very happy with the direction Hashan has been taking and the sheer commitment and time taken by its members (you know who you are). You kept on pushing for bigger and better and we have finally taken a step Hashani have dreamt of but never been able to accomplish for years now.

Well done to you all, let's keep this momentum going.
    What's a Hashan?

• Someone bought me credits! That was very unexpected. Thank you, kind person!

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    Someone bought me credits! That was very unexpected. Thank you, kind person!
    1700cr?
  • IS it really unexpected when you keep asking for it?

• Don't be jealous! Looks like they were from a friend, not one of the random ret naysayers.

i'm a rebel

• No prob. Not jealous. Don’t like asking people for things.

• Joking about buying your way out of learning to fight in retardation doesn't really invalidate generosity. This is raves, not sour grapes grumbling group! Don't be such a downer.

i'm a rebel

• @Makarios Harmonic refresh ability <3

• Dunn said:
    @Makarios Harmonic refresh ability <3
    ALL MY LOVE FOR SYMPHONY.. ALL OF IT
  • 6180[100%]h, 6798[100%]m, 100%e, 100%w XX|EEM br  96.5% [T][][Reb]
    The Partita ends without fanfare, precisely as it began.
    The structure of protection afforded by the Anthem decays with the final notes of the
    composition.
    The Wassail trails slowly off, coming to a melancholy conclusion.
    The Continuo falters and dies and, along with it, the thrilling feeling it had brought.
    The Hallelujah's final amen fills you with awe at its power, and sorrow for the ending of
    this uplifting piece.
    Your thoughts return to their normal order as the Gigue's airs fade from the room.
    The instabilities of the world again impinge upon you as the Canticle draws to a close.
    Melody slows, simplifies, and comes to an end, terminating the elaborate Contradanse.
    Twisting and turning no more, the Bagatelle ends suddenly.
    The Berceuse drifts faintly away as its final notes float softly through the area.
    The Reel comes around again, sounding as though ready to begin another step, and suddenly
    stops.
    6180[100%]h, 6798[100%]m, 100%e, 100%w XX|EEM br  96.5% [T][][Reb]
  • edited January 2018
    @Proficy - shit talk aside, that did break the boredom before I had to leave work.  Thanks.

• Caelan said:
    @Proficy - shit talk aside, that did break the boredom before I had to leave work.  Thanks.
    You missed like all of it.

- 2018/01/08 18:49:25 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:49:39 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:52:37 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:53:00 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:59:25 - Finding her weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Shirszae.
    - 2018/01/08 18:59:37 - Finding him weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Morthif.
    - 2018/01/08 19:04:46 - Ashmond, Reaper of Secrets has severed Proficy's head from his body with a mighty blow.
    - 2018/01/08 19:09:11 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:09:19 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:10:41 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Lii in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:16:50 - Finding her weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Shirszae.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:14 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:35 - Jadys falls to Admiral Lii Lichlord, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:40 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:18:51 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:25:43 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:25:58 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:26:10 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:26:15 - Admiral Lii Lichlord has battered Jadys to death.
    - 2018/01/08 19:27:24 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:30:39 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Lii in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:21 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:27 - Morthif is slain by Ashmond, Reaper of Secrets's psychic assault.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:40 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:33:00 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
  • I quite dislike the order deathsights, are you able to toggle them on and off?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."