Pressure Tracker!

My very kind friend allowed me to share this with y'all since they wish to remain anonymous.
Unfortunately for those of you who don't use svof, this won't work right out of the box for you guys :(

It has some helpful echoes and can output pressure level into your custom prompt.
If there are any issues be sure to post them here so they can be fixed!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8if08inldrv84xy/Pressure_Tracker.mpackage?dl=0

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

Comments

• Thanks Aralaya and friend of Aralaya! Guess who's lunchmoney is safe for the next week! *dabs at you*
  • Minifie said:
    Thanks Aralaya and friend of Aralaya! Guess who's lunchmoney is safe for the next week! *dabs at you*
    Image result for The Office dont

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Minifie said:
    Thanks Aralaya and friend of Aralaya! Guess who's lunchmoney is safe for the next week! *dabs at you*

He's just joking with you, man.
    [spoiler] He's still gonna beat you up for your lunch money. That's the kinda person he is. [/spoiler]
  • Minifie so ruud

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; fuckedlevel = 0<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if svo.affl.disloyalty then <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; fuckedlevel = fuckedlevel + 1<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; end

:#
  • How has this been working for people?
  • edited April 2018

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Vadimuses said:
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; fuckedlevel = 0<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if svo.affl.disloyalty then <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; fuckedlevel = fuckedlevel + 1<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; end

:#
    Only hard part with that is that pressure increases by 1, +1 for manaleech/disloyalty/deadened, for a maximum of 2 (so 3 per round). That is where I had to get creative with my tracking of pressure

--presmult = pressure (1) plus up to max aff addition (2)

if presmult > 0 then cpres =  cpres + presmult
    else
    cpres = cpres + 1
    end
  • The link expired. Anyone able to refresh the link? Thanks!