What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Did you notice the new honours?
  • Yus.  
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I got murdolated by @Chiam because I didn't even realize that I had been beckoned and was half dead before I realized that I had my fulcrum alias backward. D:
    Was a fun bunch of fights though, thanks @Mhaldor. I did have things to do though, so sorry for not continuing on.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    I got murdolated by @Chiam because I didn't even realize that I had been beckoned and was half dead before I realized that I had my fulcrum alias backward. D:
    Was a fun bunch of fights though, thanks @Mhaldor. I did have things to do though, so sorry for not continuing on.
    No one wanted to play :(
  • why did they change the defiling mechanics o god :(
  • I didn't even know Fire Lords had a Deliverance before this :(
  • Puxi said:
    I didn't even know Fire Lords had a Deliverance before this :(

Technically it's deliverance lite. It may be a bit buggy right now and is being looked into.
  • Puxi said:
    I didn't even know Fire Lords had a Deliverance before this :(
    It only kills you if you are below like 25% health. Otherwise is transfixes, still super fun to use.

I'm surprised he got as many kills as he did with that :open_mouth: So mesmerizing. 
  • Atalkez said:
    It actually looks like it's working opposite of intended. Instead of killing someone if they are under 25% health, it's killing people if the Fire Lord is under 25% health. 

I, for one, like it better that way. Much more interesting.

You're the 4th person to say that now XD.

Yes I was surprised by the kills and found it hilarious. Shining glittery pillar OP.

I bugged it but wasnt sure if it was a bug or they forgot to change the AB, this wouldnt be the first time I found something misleading or unchanged in the Firelord AB desc.
  • Think they are still working out the kinks with the Elemental Lords. Monks still get no kai from -any- of the ELs. Nice timing on the ability regardless of how it works though!
  • Yeah, tested. Definitely bugged and working in reverse. Issued asmodron for bug abuse (jk about this last part)
  • Apply mass, yo!
  • svo got reset on a power surge to my comp

• Ooph, well good thing Atalkez has fast reflexes then! Or automatic reflexes?
  • There is no door to the northwest.

Averrone.

The sun sets, its dimming rays lancing across the sky and lighting the dim edges of cloud that hang

there. Unholy darkness obscures your vision.

You are panting softly.

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:10.399   

Your queues are already empty.

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:10.518   

There is no door to the northwest.

There is no exit in that direction.

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:10.606   

(Party): Solnir says, "Morthif hit with weariness."

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:10.755   

You are breathing lightly.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:10.893   

Bloodthirsty screams echo from one end of the city to the other as Jadys declares a sanctioned raid.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:11.053   

Unholy darkness obscures your vision.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:11.182   

(Party): Solnir says, "Iohanna has been SLAIN."

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:11.393   

Unholy darkness obscures your vision.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:12.505   

You have recovered your wind and are breathing normally once again.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:12.782   

[DEF]  Nightsight

Your vision sharpens with light as you gain night sight.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:14.013   

Averrone.

The sun sets, its dimming rays lancing across the sky and lighting the dim edges of cloud that hang

there. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A runic totem is 

planted solidly in the ground. An unnatural darkness cloaks the location.

You see exits leading north, southeast, and west.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:14.359   

Narrowing your eyes, you squint off toward the west.

A simple stone bridge.

there. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. An obsidian eye sigil is here. An unnatural 

darkness cloaks the location.

South Mirror Isle.

there. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular 

monolith is on the ground. A massive dire wolf looms, black fur almost swallowing the light. An 

unnatural darkness cloaks the location. Lady Ariye Nyneve Snowhunter, Oathsworn is riding on a 

massive dire wolf. She wields a golden phoenix bow in both hands.

The Plaza of the Faithful.

there. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. Luminous shadows coalesce in fiery splendour 

around the golden Pyre of the Faithful. A weary soldier watches the world with tired eyes. A broken 

acacia branch litters the ground. An unnatural darkness cloaks the location. Unsworn Kriex, Earth-

talker is here. His features are obscured by a mask of pale rose petals beneath the raised hood of a 

hooded black cloak. He wields a ranger's bow in both hands.

South Mirror Isle.

there. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. An unnatural darkness cloaks the location.

Southdown bridge.

there. A rune shaped like a butterfly has been sketched into the ground here. A rune like an open 

eye has been sketched into the ground here. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A sigil 

in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. An obsidian eye sigil is here. An 

unnatural darkness cloaks the location.

Southdown.

there. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. An unnatural darkness cloaks the location. 

Mezghar is here. His face is partially concealed beneath the raised hood of a grim cloak. He wields 

deSangre's spite in his left hand and Gattan'lier's hunger in his right. The soul of Solnir roams 

the land, bodiless.

You can see no further.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:14.936   

Nyneve, riding a massive dire wolf, arrives from the west.

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:15.909   

8861h 6750m 100%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:16.973   

You have not lost your composure.

You begin to wield a deep red boomerang in your right hand.

You don't see your target in that direction.

You throw your boomerang out and a few moments later, it returns, dragging Kriex with it.

You must regain balance first.

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:17.163   

(Party): You say, "Boomeranged Kriex to Averrone."

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:17.344   

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:18.537   

Kriex leaves to the southeast.

8861h 6750m 99%e 100%w   [51.5%] [Morthif]    14:51:18.623   

Nothing auto about it!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Balls busted. Confirmed.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Congratulations! This room now has the stables upgrade. 160 room credits have been deducted
    from your account.

I finally achieved one of my housing goals for my place in the Tundra. I have massive plans for this house, most people that have seen my mock up schematic think I'm nuts for the scale of what I want, but it's going to be so freaking awesome when it's done. 

Ever since last May when I was gifted a lot of room credits for my rl birthday, I have been slowly adding even more rooms. I'm six rooms off finishing the second level of the house and I'm getting some very welcome help with fleshing out the actual look of these rooms. Everything is really starting to come together, and that is really exciting.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Rispok said:
    Hashan stuff was pretty cool today. Lots of people working on a single goal, with interesting results.
    We had to go raid Targossas because of it, but glad ya'll had a great little event! We'll be back though, I have a tank with Hashan written all over it.

In lipstick... and it's wearing a dress... HOLY SHIT IT'S BEAUTIFUL DON'T KILL MY TANK!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

?      
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • A few days ago now, but attended my first Ashtan ritual.

https://willxyu.github.io/logr/

Excerpted:
    ∘ Katoreos says in a low, growling voice, "And centuries passed, until one, a mortal, looked deeper into the Chaos than any other."

∘ Katoreos imperiously points to a spot before him on the floor and outlines a small circle in a golden-yellow energy, similar to that used by serpent lightwalls.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."