Artefact / Talisman suggestions

Just a rant or creative pool for any ideas of items you would be willing to spend money on or work hard for. I think it would be neat to have an artefact that creates a temporary canope or roof over an outdoor location or afflicting a target with the inability to speak for a certain amount of time so they can't duanathar their way out. Please limit this to artefacts or else this will end up being a big IDEAS thread. Also interested in seeing non-combat related suggestions!

Comments

• Some classes can give stuttering which helps this and there is also the vertigo affliction.
  • Yeah.. I am talking about an artefact that would give you this ability..
  • I already hate this thread. 
  • No artefacts that give actual affs pls, scorpion tail sucks for a reason, as does ass-p.
  • Minifie said:
    No artefacts that give actual affs pls, scorpion tail sucks for a reason, as does ass-p.
    Not sure what reason you think that is... It's not like they were designed to be useless in today's combat scene. They both predate even basic curing systems by quite some time, and just haven't been changed since.
  • Antonius said:
    Minifie said:
    No artefacts that give actual affs pls, scorpion tail sucks for a reason, as does ass-p.
    Not sure what reason you think that is... It's not like they were designed to be useless in today's combat scene. They both predate even basic curing systems by quite some time, and just haven't been changed since.
    They were never buffed after they became useless, and exist as artefacts of a bygone era.
  • We need something that will farsee people on differet planes and islands. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • an artifact where you can be the actual dealer of gambling games instead of the crappy dice that dont really do much
  • Zulah would buy
  • I'd like a piece of furniture that lets me do synthesis outside the city lab
    and a non decay resetting rat corpse that I can do extispicy on without having to kill rats constantly

• Skeletal rat pet will help you for the second one.
  • Small artifact, possibly for a crown or something that allows you to pledge to your divine/patron and see their messages when you die instead of Ugrach (Because screw him I miss Thoth).  
  • ^This 200%

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited January 2018
    <3 Shub said:
    I'd like a piece of furniture that lets me do synthesis outside the city lab
    and a non decay resetting rat corpse that I can do extispicy on without having to kill rats constantly

Would do bad things for a way to put a lab on my ship. @Makarios please make it so!

Just not in talisman form. God no. Plain artie would be grand.  <3
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Shub said:
    I'd like a piece of furniture that lets me do synthesis outside the city lab
    Find Skeletal Rat, is a minipet.
  • an auto refilling bag of phials would be nice too. Every time I want to use a formulation, the phials I think I have are decayed.

• I believe I am looking for a Crystal Starfish, it's essentially a painters palette for for Magi, you can break the legs off for some crystals and every day it regenerates a leg or whatever.  would make up for that schematic artefact I just don't understand, and allow folks to remove the need to pearl 
  • Antonius said:
    No. The whole point was that they were going out of their way to restore us to life because there was nobody else to do it. There's no reason for them to continue to do that now they have Ugrach in place; they're Gods, they have better things to do with their time than pay attention to us when we need to be brought back to life again. I get that people want this to be a thing, but it really makes absolutely no sense.
    I completely get that, and you're right that it wouldn't make sense at all canonically. But I just really -really- hate dying now because of Ugrach.
  • Antonius said:
    No. The whole point was that they were going out of their way to restore us to life because there was nobody else to do it. There's no reason for them to continue to do that now they have Ugrach in place; they're Gods, they have better things to do with their time than pay attention to us when we need to be brought back to life again. I get that people want this to be a thing, but it really makes absolutely no sense.
    I completely get that, and you're right that it wouldn't make sense at all canonically. But I just really -really- hate dying now because of Ugrach.
    Then don’t die.