Firetank Talisman

2 Things:

1) Would be nice if there was a way of telling if your glory was off cooldown without creating your own timer for 18 hours. This seems like a good item to help promote players coming together even for a moment. However without a timer there is no way to know if you're off cooldown without using the item.

2) The amount of experience is useless to the point of people wont even stop hunting to come accept the glory because they will make as much or more in the time it takes to stop hunting and come to the location. Would be nice to have it not overpowering experience but at least enough to make people want to stop what they are doing and come to the glory social.

Thoughts?

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Your personal tank cooldown is not on COOLDOWNS?
  • Krypton said:
    Your personal tank cooldown is not on COOLDOWNS?
    Learn something new everyday! Thanks @Krypton
    Yw, you can let me borrow your harness as thanks :joy:
  • Harness is really cool, but it is not extremely useful :( The islands it brings you too aren't all good bashing, and it doesn't go to Prin.

• I just want people to actually want to stop what they are doing and show up for deplete glory. At this point I'd rather use the charges for burning ropes and knowing I always have mushrooms on me
  • I have dropped it about 5 times in Hashan.. the results are not crazy i get about .1 and some people get 1ish percent. I would love for be a little more, and maybe make it a 20-22 day cool down as i feel most people are really doing it once a month anyway

As a flame based magi i still love it for the rp possibilities.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    At level 100, I saw noticeable increases (.1%) two times in a row with no hunting in between, which puts it at better than Chorale by a decent margin (unless Chorale was buffed at some point).
    Huh. Neat.
  • Better than wheel spins?
  • If you get the Tuar/Tapoa/Ageiro harness you have some nice access to atlatl I mean, Azatlan talismans.
     <3 
    No, not better than wheel spins (which at Level 100 would sometimes show 0.0% increase).

Firetank XP about equivalent to Divine favour XP.
    Can't tell if sarcasm or self-contradiction.

Either way, yes better than wheel spins.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Seragorn got .1% at level whatever he is. It appears to scale with level and be about .1% for dragons.

Oops
    Ahmet said:
    yes better than wheel spins.
  • You entirely deplete the charge of an armoured charge tank, a rolling wave of cleansing flame
    reaching out from it to engulf all nearby.
    The flames engulf Morthif, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Ryldagh, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Hirst, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Irimon, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Penwize, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Elsam, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Cerenea, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Rackham, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Daslin, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Errus, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Accipiter, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flame engulfs you but does not burn; you feel your spirits soaring to ever greater heights as
    your strength becomes more.

Lowest level was 80. They reported 1%
    Everyone 90 and up got 0.1%
  • Hey .1% is still pretty good for free. It's not anything to write home about, for sure, but.

Trey said:
    Hey .1% is still pretty good for free. It's not anything to write home about, for sure, but.
    .1% at level 132 is a helluva bonus.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    how hard is it to charge?  
  • Zulah said:
    You entirely deplete the charge of an armoured charge tank, a rolling wave of cleansing flame
    The flames engulf Morthif, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Ryldagh, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Irimon, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Penwize, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Cerenea, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Rackham, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Daslin, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Accipiter, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flame engulfs you but does not burn; you feel your spirits soaring to ever greater heights as

Lowest level was 80. They reported 1%
    Everyone 90 and up got 0.1%
    Bo jio.
    Ahmet said:
    Trey said:
    Hey .1% is still pretty good for free. It's not anything to write home about, for sure, but.
    .1% at level 132 is a helluva bonus.
    Right? Penwize should buy 9 tanks, guaranteed level-up every 2000 hours. Guaranteed 1st step to Divinity in just 21 years! :open_mouth:
  • If tanks show up on COOLDOWNS, then having multiple tanks wouldn't allow you to use glory multiple times within that cooldown.  Alas, no multi-tank for me.
    The plan is still on. Just hire 8 lackeys to tank you every 18 hours, on the dot, for the next two decades.
  • I can confirm it does not scale. I was present for a tank at level 27 on an alt and only got 1% as well. I could have hunted a full level in the time it tookto wait for everyone to gather and use the tank
  • Umm .1% is what i get for using it... thats damn good actually. 
    Considering i clear all of sidhe and get like .2% the .1% from the tank is just additional xp i get for doing something i am already doing. If your looking for a major booost every time, your not thinking straight... in the long run (years or usage). This is a great item..... not to mention we dont know if it boosts with exp boosts and such like greathunts. Will be really awesome if it does
    XP modifiers do affect it. I got 0.3% instead of 0.1% when I was on 200% bonus.
  • 10125h, 5876m, 28450e, 22330w cexkdb-
    Volland tells you, "78 and 28%."
    10125h, 5866m, 28450e, 22330w cexkdb-
    (GoPro): Penwize sadly says, "Cape's gonna drop."
    10125h, 5876m, 28450e, 22330w cexkdb-
    You entirely deplete the charge of an armoured charge tank, a rolling wave of cleansing flame
    The flames engulf Ellaer, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Seragorn, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Shimi, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Blithe, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Klendathu, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Dunn, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Volland, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Brindolyn, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Gakur, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Jadys, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    10125h, 5210m, 27450e, 21330w cexkdb-
    With an exciting modulation, Klendathu carries the Chorale to its towering crescendo, soon followed
    by its thoughtful conclusion.
    10125h, 5210m, 27450e, 21330w cexkdb-
    Volland tells you, "78 and 30%."
    10125h, 5876m, 28450e, 21948w cexkdb-

On the cool side we got Ashtan to do a 5 man chorale!
  • I remember when I was young, gathering at CC for chorale feels super warm and magical. I really like this to be incentivized cos I think it builds bond.