What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• My plan worked! The crier was finally silenced (if only for now)!

O yez!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    My plan worked! The crier was finally silenced (if only for now)!

O yez!
    How many of you did it take to bring him down?
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • Ictinus said:
    Atalkez said:

O yez!
    I was going ok myself but got cucked by stun and equilibrium loss in the end, plus I had no cape charged :P.
  • Ictinus said:
    Atalkez said:

O yez!
    Four. But one wasn't there to hit. Kez had a good plan. And it worked with very little death.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Zayne said:
    You whip a Berserker's morningstar toward an off-duty prison guard.
    You whip a Berserker's morningstar toward an off-duty prison guard.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You have slain an off-duty prison guard, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #34 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

10 in game days until I turn 21, I didn't actually plan to rush until I got to 93~ and realized I could do it, now I just hope I don't lose it with all the stuff going on or raiding.
    Well done, you are most definitely nuts, and sorry for getting in your way with the Bounty!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Once you hit the 90s it's just a massive downhill slope.

unless you are getting carried, in which case each hill gets slightly bigger.
  • edited December 2017
    ...When you take a wrong step and accidently walk into an enemy city and die to guards....then have a bounty placed on you for walking into the city and dying to guards.....

gg
  • edited December 2017
    A scorched shield of vermilion dragon scale grows hot, its building power growing ever greater.

A scorched shield of vermilion dragon scale begins to hum with tightly leashed power, ready to strike out against your enemies.

Fire lashes out from a scorched shield of vermilion dragon scale, ravaging the unsuspecting form of a Vertani guard with its insatiable fury.

Seared Glyph on my custom shield makes me giddy. And ironically its how I realized the shield had a spelling error.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    That glyph looks awesome.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• How much damage does it do?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Atalkez asking the real questions.
  • 5710h, 6253m, 25390e, 23860w cexdb-

Spinning quickly on his heel, a murderous thug extends his arm and slams the butt end of his dagger into your nose.

Your paragon completely absorbs the damage.

Fire lashes out from a suit of cloth armour, ravaging the unsuspecting form of a murderous thug with its insatiable fury.

A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

The death of the corpse of a murderous thug fuels the fires that rage within an armoured charge tank.

6012h, 6263m, 25390e, 23860w cexdb-

So if I fall asleep bashing and it kills itself attacking me, am I afk bashing? 
  • Zulah said:

5710h, 6253m, 25390e, 23860w cexdb-

Spinning quickly on his heel, a murderous thug extends his arm and slams the butt end of his dagger into your nose.

Your paragon completely absorbs the damage.

Fire lashes out from a suit of cloth armour, ravaging the unsuspecting form of a murderous thug with its insatiable fury.

A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

The death of the corpse of a murderous thug fuels the fires that rage within an armoured charge tank.

6012h, 6263m, 25390e, 23860w cexdb-

So if I fall asleep bashing and it kills itself attacking me, am I afk bashing? 
    Nah, you still at your keyboard. :)
  • Atalkez said:
    How much damage does it do?
    7257h, 6757m, 27297e, 27310w zombie15639 93%(-134h, 1.6%) 
    A decaying zombie lashes out at you with a rotting arm, smashing into your gut.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Fire lashes out from a Shield of Absorption, ravaging the unsuspecting form of a decaying zombie 
    with its insatiable fury.
    7257h, 6597m, 27297e, 27274w zombie15639 90%

• That's a bit disappointing for something that's valued at 850 credits. Can the procs crit?
  • I didn't think so at first, so I mentioned it to Mak. He said it could crit. A few hits later it did crit.

• Does that mean it does 5% instead of 3% on reactive?
  • Mhaldor gonna go broke from all the recent dragons, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Thought you were blind to new dragons Coop, can't even see them when they are right next to you :lol:

• Applied for Prophet of Enlightenment in Targossas.
    I'm a weird mixture of excited and terrified right now :D

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited December 2017
    You say to Captain Korlosh, "...Are we going to do this again? You could just splatter for me?"
    Captain Korlosh exclaims, "Hah!"
    You smile impishly and say, "Too much to ask?"
    Captain Korlosh says, "You're still too cowardly to face the Tiger and the Iron Rock head on,
    Minifie."
    You say, "You are correct, I have to do so with measured tactics!"

Whomever did this... You have my absolute thanks and praise, I love these little interactions, and why I do say things at stronger denizens I fight, hoping for these little tidbits.

As far as Korlosh is concerned: Consider my next fight with Clynalia and Shale to be a 2v1, I'll either kill them or die trying!

P.S. Sorry for killing you though... I wanted you to deflect a while longer and get a longer spar out of it verbally! Next time, Delosian Troll! 
  • Cain is back it seems.

You are about to quit the Clan of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Enter AGREE if you are sure that 
    you wish to do this.
    6007h, 5024m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-9.1- 09:52:48.827 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ]
    You have quit the clan of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

There, much better.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Cain is back it seems.

You are about to quit the Clan of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Enter AGREE if you are sure that 
    you wish to do this.
    6007h, 5024m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-9.1- 09:52:48.827 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ]
    You have quit the clan of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

There, much better.
    I was a member of this clan for about 2 minutes before I muted it. Quit it about a week later.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Wow, you couldn't even let @Zulah be the newest Elder Dragon for just one day.