Lineage 2: Revolution

Hi guys! 

We've started up a clan in Lineage 2: Revolution. It's a mobile based game, but you can use emulators like BlueStacks to play on PC.

We're small right now, but anyone level 10 or higher is welcome to join!

The Clan name is 'Achaea' and my character name is Iohanna. 
Message me here or in-game (Achaea) if you can't find us. I'll do my best to get you in.

Comments

• Is it fun? I started playing Phantom Chaser but I could always looking into Lin
  • It's very fun, in my opinion! It's Diablo lite, with a ton of free loot. 
    It's got all of the aspects I enjoy about games: looting, grinding pve (auto-bashing is actually encouraged in this game. You can auto quest and level up afk if you really wanted to!), pvp, clan pvp, gambling to get insane stats on gear.
    It's also really beautiful for a mobile game. You don't have to spend any money to have fun here.

Also! I forgot to mention we're on CRUMA 03 (server) if you decide to join us. If you want to, probably do it soon because they are offering free goodies for login rewards right now. (today's was a free S-weapon which is semi rare, goes from c-b-a-s-r-SR for loot rarity)

• I'm playing this too. Same server on Cruma 03.
  • It's pretty fun.  The constant flood of free rewards for doing every little thing gets a little tiring
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I might download it, will probably use Nox to play it over my phone though since I already play a game on that...

Hopefully I don't lose as much as my life to it as I did to Lineage on PC -_-
  • SEA or NA server?

• NA, it seems. I took the last clan spot, though. Maybe there's some inactive people to remove :P
  • Nah, it's fine. I started playing in the SEA server, so no worries.

• edited December 2017
    If anyone else is planning on playing, our clan is getting decent progress made on it (considering it's still rather new compared to other clans). They give you loads of free stuff as you progress, including solid-enough gear to grind to higher levels with.

I'm pretty much always logged into it when not sleeping, because they actually allow emulators when playing it, so you're free to join party and afk grind while doing other things if you so choose!

Server: Cruma3
    Clan: Achaea (You need to get like lvl 11 or something to join a clan which takes maybe an hour tops)
    Name: same as it is here.
  • We'd love to have you guys!

If the clan is full and you can't get in, just let me know here. I'll make room for you.
    (You don't have to worry about me kicking any Achaeans. There are some randoms that joined that haven't logged on in several days.)

Hope to see you guys soon, and thank you Alyxeri for the information that I forgot to include! <3
  • I'd like to join. I started earlier today and I'm level 25 or something. I can't join until tomorrow because I'm on cooldown from leaving some random clan I was in.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • I made a few spots available. Should be room for you tomorrow!
  • This game is legit so far, you literally click a button. Letting Keneanungs Basher kill stuff in Achaea and let this game kill stuff there.
  • You can go ahead and kick Siobhan for room, if you have not already. I tried it for a few days, drained my phone battery way too much and just was not as engaging as I expected. Had some nostalgia for old Lineage II and my Soul Hound, but nostalgia only carries so far. :<

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Kei said:
     tried it for a few days, drained my phone battery way too much
    Nox ftw.

It's plenty engaging, if you do stuff with the clan! You just have to have the will to stick it out for long enough to get to a decent level.
  • We've got a Discord for our clan up and running. Come talk to us.
    Click!  https://discord.gg/ctAJex
  • Alyxeri said:
    Kei said:
     tried it for a few days, drained my phone battery way too much
    Nox ftw.

It's plenty engaging, if you do stuff with the clan! You just have to have the will to stick it out for long enough to get to a decent level.
    Actually, I cannot use Nox (or BlueStacks or any of the other Android emulator packages). It just crashes my system when I try to run it. (Probably because I run HyperV and multiple virtualisation systems do not play nicely together, though, or at least have not every time I ever tried.)

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • I forgot to make the old Discord link permanent, so...

https://discord.gg/H7qZNZr

Almost got everything up and running to help new people better. Bot is working nicely.