What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Atalkez said:
    @Antidas was a bro and dueled me for the chance at 5000 kills after Seragorn had to abandon our duel.

Slain    : 5000

We made it, time to retire :sunglasses:
    Weak
  • Jhui said:
    Atalkez said:
    @Antidas was a bro and dueled me for the chance at 5000 kills after Seragorn had to abandon our duel.

Weak
    Fite me

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Jhui said:
    Atalkez said:

Weak
    Fite me
    He already did that.

• Took a bounty out of my league to try and get better.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/9S80a-Bx

This is why I quit shaman. Fought him for nearly an hour and neither of us got a kill. I'm a scrub, and shaman just can't lock down kills on someone who runs.

@Crixos good fight(s) though, was fun. :)
  • Try to hit and run Amranu and then tell me shaman can't lock down kills.
  • edited December 2017
    If he's not building a doll, sure he probably can't lock down kills very well... With a doll, Shaman is arguably one of the best at locking down kills :|

So many dirty tactics you can do with Vodun.
  • edited December 2017
    Crixos is like a month old to shaman and has never played a puppetry/vodun class before. As good a combatant as he is overall, that's hardly a good assessment of the class's strength.

Like Farrah said, Amranu would easily get you like a dozen times in a row no matter how hard you tried to run.
  • Alyxeri said:
    Atalkez said:
    Jhui said:
    Atalkez said:

Weak
    Fite me
    He already did that.

Fluke!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Amranu also auto-follows.. so that's a bit of an outlier case
  • Aegoth said:
    Amranu also auto-follows.. so that's a bit of an outlier case
    Autofollow, par after follow. Very quick, perfect ping. He still executed shaman the best, only like a few stand a chance against him...
  • No soulscourge throttle after the inflame? Please.
  • edited December 2017

Immediately travel to city.

Find entrance blocked by raiders for x reasons. Immediately get attacked and killed.

Attemptted to use SAY to convey confusion...silence vibe up.

Sigh..
  • Asmodron said:

Immediately travel to city.

Find entrance blocked by raiders for x reasons. Immediately get attacked and killed.

Attemptted to use SAY to convey confusion...silence vibe up.

Sigh..
    Worse than Jeramun...
  • Asmodron said:

But no city does this!!

• Sorry @Asmadron! Didn’t mean to wreck your log in  :s 

• It's fine. I was on my phone and could only stare. Typing in leap south repeatedly on a phone is difficult...
  • Working on House Tasks while listening to R.E.M - It's the End of the World
  • I've highly enjoyed exploring new places, but also adored the family side adventure to bring new contributions to the Fishing Rankings!

*******************[ Fishing rankings for the year 758 AF ]********************
    Type of fish            Caught by        Lbs Oz                      Date
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A yellow perch            Arnin              2  7     19th of Sarapin, 758 AF
    A blue eel                Syllandrea          2 10     22nd of Aeguary, 758 AF
    [Abbreviated]
    A striped spinefish       Aelyn             76  1   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A muddled kvikerel      Miriew          86 14    15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A floating sunfish        Aelyn            105 14  15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A shimmering goby     Aelyn             54 11   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A blinking tadder        Miriew            68  3    16th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A peripatetic river ane Aelyn            180  3   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    An armed armourfish   Aelyn          309 14  16th of Scarlatan, 758 AF

*************************[ All time fishing rankings ]*************************
    Type of fish            Caught by        Lbs Oz                      Date
    A yellow perch            Jishi               2 15      20th of Valnuary, 471 AF
    A blue eel                   Enyd               4  0      17th of Sarapin, 500 AF
    [Abbreviated]
    A striped spinefish      Aelyn             76  1     15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A muddled kvikerel      Miriew            86 14   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A shimmering goby     Aelyn             54 11    15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A floating sunfish        Aelyn            105 14   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A blinking tadder         Miriew            68  3    16th of Scarlatan, 758 AF
    A peripatetic river ane  Aelyn            180  3   15th of Scarlatan, 758 AF

My highlight so far:
    Relaxing the tension on your line, you are able to reel again.
    You've just set a new record for this year for that catch!
    You reel in the last bit of line and your struggle is over. You've landed an armed armourfish weighing 309 pounds and 14 ounces.

• Hashan all up in a torture frenzy to get answers. Loving it ^^
  • Aziik said:
    You formally quit the Vashnarian Shield.

Fond thoughts of your homeland, Cyrene, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new 
    adventures elsewhere.

When I started Aziik, nearly four years ago he started in Cyrene and joined the Shield my first day of playing. It's been wonderful and I don't regret a moment. Hell my very first character was a troll infernal in Mhaldor roughly ten years ago and it wound up in Cyrene..every character wound up there eventually. I spoke of leaving for months and never took the leap but now I'm excited to see where I go from here.

It's been amazing everyone!

Thank you
    - Keorin Loalaine Shirszae and every other individual I met there.
    *Hands out Hashani fliers*
  • Asmodron said:
    Aziik said:
    You formally quit the Vashnarian Shield.

Fond thoughts of your homeland, Cyrene, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new 
    adventures elsewhere.

When I started Aziik, nearly four years ago he started in Cyrene and joined the Shield my first day of playing. It's been wonderful and I don't regret a moment. Hell my very first character was a troll infernal in Mhaldor roughly ten years ago and it wound up in Cyrene..every character wound up there eventually. I spoke of leaving for months and never took the leap but now I'm excited to see where I go from here.

It's been amazing everyone!

Thank you
    - Keorin Loalaine Shirszae and every other individual I met there.
    *Hands out Hashani fliers*
    Funny you mention that...

@Sholen

• I’m a little startled about the four years part...please tell me the shield isn’t already almost four years old... what the whaaaaaat?!

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    Got to dance in the blood rain with Rayle. That was nice :)
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Saeva said:
    I’m a little startled about the four years part...please tell me the shield isn’t already almost four years old... what the whaaaaaat?!
    It is not quite four years old. Cyrene's Houses just passed their 100-year anniversaries, but 100 years ago was June 2014.
  • Krypton said:
    Saeva said:
    I’m a little startled about the four years part...please tell me the shield isn’t already almost four years old... what the whaaaaaat?!
    It is not quite four years old. Cyrene's Houses just passed their 100-year anniversaries, but 100 years ago was June 2014.

Nearly four, closer to three and a half I suppose!

• Today, I found out that Dreadpilars hurt, and that I cannot even win a warrior slave in a fight! Also, I took lots of ice images of Yggdrasil. The descriptions are all so pretty.