Map Stopped working.

So I have been playing for about a week an a half, Happily enjoying myself. I'm using the Nexus Client for the time being, while I am learning how to use mudlet. I was playing the other night when my Map, in the nexus client,  just stopped working. It shows a blank screen and says area Unknown.

Now keep in mind, I am very new to this style of game and I have no knowledge of Coding, Scripting, ect. 

Comments

• Hmm could be a new and unmapped place.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Torinn I was in Hashan at the time, and I am now in Minia standing next to Vellis. 
  • If I remember correctly there's a little reset GUI button in the bottom right hand corner, have you tried that? 
    Assuming you haven't made any massive changes you want to keep, at least.
  • Nope, that did not help. 

• Hmm.. are you blind?  Touch mindseye?  Try SURVEY to see if it updates?
  • Thank you! I am not sure how, But after using Diagnose it turns out I am blind. 
  • Maybe try DIAG... it looks like the Nexus client thinks you're blind, because it's listed in the Afflictions pane, but you're seeing the room description and all. So maybe a DIAG will reset things for you.
  • @jacen I am blinded, when blinded though can I see room descriptions?
  • Not usually. Looking would say "you are blind and cannot do that" or something similar.  Odd that something so obvious isn't obvious to our characters :D
  • Thank you guys for all the help.