Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited November 2017
    ~~ While observing the Sea witch south of us, and tossing random things to try and get her attention ~~

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Or someone get a lot of oil, we pour it out, and someone toss a
    torch."

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "You can try to take a shipout and shoot at
    the sorceress."

Erikka says in a soft, sweet voice, "But she already has oil on her skn."

The air thrums as Crazy Gypsy Eliana Campbell, Guardian of Nature yells, "Uh.. Sorceress? Could you
    toss Skye's body this way please?"

Erikka gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Erikka says in a soft, sweet voice, "Well kinda."

gl s
    Glancing to the south, you see:
    Open ocean.
    The sun shines brightly overhead. The monstrous upper body of a colossal sea witch courses through
    the waves. Lying on its side here is a dark glass bottle. Rubescent spheres glisten from an oaken
    bowl in silent offering. The twisted remains of Skye lie here. Coarse granules are scattered about a
    wooden cup here.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, and northwest.

Halos says, "Skye's pastry is gone."

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "It is?"

You say with an Arcadian accent, "She's probably munching on skye next."

Halos looks confused and says, "Did the sorceress eat the pastry?"

The water spins into a furious maelstrom as the immense form of a sea witch emerges from the depths,
    coral-staff brandished menacingly in her webbed hands.

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "I hoe she liked it."

The corners of Eliana's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Oh..."

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "Uh."

Mercer says, "Whoa."

ih
    sorceress120063     the Sorceress of the Seas
    Number of objects: 1

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "Oh dear."

You incline your head politely to the Sorceress of the Seas.

Grotesque countenance twisting into a malicious grin, the Sorceress of the Seas locks her gaze with
    yours, forcing you to stare, bewitched into her bottomless eyes.
    Enraptured and powerless, you scream in vain as a monstrous tentacle writhes across your flesh,
    wrapping itself around your body before a dozen more join the throng. Sucking and rasping hungrily,
    the Sorceress looks on indifferent as your flesh is stripped bare from your bones and the pressure
    at last reaches an untenable height, shattering your frail body into a thousand ossified fragments
    which sink - dead - into the darkness of the deep.

Accipiter has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Rispok has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Rispok in red light.
    Erikka has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Halos has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Mercer has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Golden sovereigns spill onto the ground from Mercer's corpse.
    You have been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    The corpse of a spearhead shark falls out of your inventory.
    Eliana has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Eliana in red light.
    Rispok has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Eliana has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.

ct sorceress came on land! I repeat, S
    You are dead and cannot do that. <=== Too late...

The soul of Halos says, "Oh."

The soul of Rispok says in a monotonous voice, "Ow."

The soul of Mercer says, "Oh."

The soul of Eliana's words quietly thrum through the air as she says, "Aww."

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Rude..."

The soul of Rispok says in a monotonous voice, "That hurt."

The soul of Erikka says in a soft, sweet voice, "Oh well."

The soul of Eliana's words quietly thrum through the air as she says, "Hope that gold's not mine."

The soul of Erikka says in a soft, sweet voice, "Someone need to teach manners to that sorceress."

(The Sefyric Mariners Guild): Tamiko says, "Ouch..."

The sea itself rises to accept the form of an enormous sea witch as she submerges beneath the waves.

You say with an Arcadian accent, "So you CAN come on land."

The soul of Mercer says, "To sorceress That was rather rude. What do you wantt exactly?"

The soul of Skye says with a muddled Thalassian accent, "That's mercer's gold."

(The Sefyric Mariners Guild): Krypton says, "Welcome to the Death by Sorceress Shredding Club!"

You say with an Arcadian accent, "COME BACK!"

reincarnate into atavian
    You pray to the spirits of the fallen for a fresh chance at life, and are reincarnated into an
    atavian.

Seeing her situation to be hopeless, Eliana embraces the cold clutches of death.

Seeing his situation to be hopeless, Rispok embraces the cold clutches of death.

You shout, "If you could come on Land this entire time! Why dont you just take care of the big flaming guy?!"

• Sea lady that sprouts tentacles... I think I've seen what happens in this hentai story before.
  • TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    I won't lie. That was my favorite line in the entire thing.
  • @Talamond hmm?  :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I found the entire concept of not realizing you had something as important and large (5 feet I believe) as the horn in your possession absolutely hysterical.

-------------------

Miriew ponders the situation.

Miriew looks sceptical and says in a bubbly, slightly squeaky voice, "Did someone give me this thing?"

Ellowyne tilts her head curiously.

Bail says in a mellow, soothing voice, "Thing?"

Miriew says in a bubbly, slightly squeaky voice, "I have the horn thing."

You put your hands on your hips and say "Huh?"

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

Bail says in a mellow, soothing voice, "Ooh, gimme."

Ellowyne's breath scorches the air as she says, "Torrent gave it to you I think."

Miriew brandishes the horn of the tides menacingly.
  • edited November 2017
    Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "You
    continue to mill about and meddle in things you do not understand. Regardless, I welcome the
    destruction you bring upon yourselves."

The silken voice of the Dark Father reverberates from everywhere and nowhere, "The sheer volume of
    things mortals fail to understand dwarfs even your capacity for hot air, Malevolent One."

Thousands of daemons howl and shriek as Sartan, the Malevolent roars above the cacophony, "Yes, they
    do understand very little, such as your knack for placing the blame elsewhere when your shadowy
    tendrils are visible to all with eyes?"

The silken voice of the Dark Father reverberates from everywhere and nowhere, "Sight is neither balm
    nor cure for ignorance. You would know that well."

The afternoon sky falls red as a guttural growl echoes through the ether

Dark laughter ripples mirthfully across the firmament in response.

Image result for snap gif

(Hashan): Twilight says, "Dark Tidings, Shadow Court."

Image result for hug gif

Never leave again...

• man you left out the best part before that tho
  • Kiet said:
    man you left out the best part before that tho

I thought Daier or Xaden would love to show a personal quote of it T.T
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kiet said:
    man you left out the best part
    Sartan's uncertainty?

"The afternoon sky falls red as a guttural growl echoes through the ether?"
  • something something dredgings
  • I see nothing suspicious here. Move along.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • One time Ictinus made himself visible to me, and forgot to undo it for like a month.

<_<

• While out hunting, so removed the spam, but laughed at the timing here..

(Hashan): Kasa says, "Couple more good hops and he'll be in Northreach..."
    5097h, 5003m, 18141e, 20380w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:20.889 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 29% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    5592h, 5003m, 18197e, 20380w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:29.235 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 86% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    (Hashan): Ireth says, "Is that good or bad?"
    5592h, 5003m, 18197e, 20380w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:29.338 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 86% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    5975h, 4283m, 18253e, 20272w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:35.536 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 89% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Cailin, incinerating her 
    until naught but ashes remain.
    5975h, 4283m, 18253e, 20272w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:35.777 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 89% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Faedwyn, incinerating 
    her until naught but ashes remain.
    5975h, 4283m, 18253e, 20272w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:35.781 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 89% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Laetetia, incinerating 
    5975h, 4283m, 18253e, 20272w cekdb-74.5- 16:25:35.784 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 89% ](L|H|1|2|S)
    Jeramun, the Flame of the World has loosed its full and unabated might upon Faedwyn, incinerating 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • We are unsure ourselves sometimes

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    sick burn

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • That was pretty good

• Minifie said:
    Your breath mists with frost as you say, "Let's go fly the kite?"

Your breath mists with frost as you say, "I'm sure we can get it to the highest of heights."

Your breath mists with frost as you say, "We will send it soaring."

A bolt of burning blue fire slams into the ground near where you stand, a warning from @Nicola. The 
    next one may not miss...

Well, we were going to send it up to where the air was clear, but I guess it isn't anymore...
    Psssh, you could have helped discover electricity!

• I laughed inappropriately hard.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• I am offended on behalf of Irish Catholics everywhere.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• The peal of insouciant laughter whistles through the air as the Mistral whips itself into an 
    exuberant corkscrew shape, drifting with carefree, joyous abandon across the Savannah.
    An indigo nightfire butterfly is caught in the upwards gusts in the Savannah, lifted higher and 
    higher before crashing fatally to the ground.

Wow, I gave the mistral a god damn net and everything... Vellis gon b so mad.
  • Minifie said:
    The peal of insouciant laughter whistles through the air as the Mistral whips itself into an 
    exuberant corkscrew shape, drifting with carefree, joyous abandon across the Savannah.
    An indigo nightfire butterfly is caught in the upwards gusts in the Savannah, lifted higher and 
    higher before crashing fatally to the ground.

Wow, I gave the mistral a god damn net and everything... Vellis gon b so mad.

In Soviet Achaea, storm flaps butterfly.