Player Pics

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Aww, Vender grumpy that I called Sobri old? Back in the day, it was always an on-going joke that Sobri was the old man of Achaea. Oldest player ever! I still believe he is.

Edit: On a side note, end of November is coming up. Anyone who hasn't shaved all month(I will be shaving morning of Thanksgiving, so will take a picture before that, I also started 7 days early, knowing I would be shaving morning of thanksgiving), should share pics of beards! I don't really care if you had a pic from before you stopped shaving. Show off your viking-ness. I will have a before and after pic from when I shave
  • Thalak said:
    Aww, Vender grumpy that I called Sobri old? Back in the day, it was always an on-going joke that Sobri was the old man of Achaea. Oldest player ever! I still believe he is.

Edit: On a side note, end of November is coming up. Anyone who hasn't shaved all month(I will be shaving morning of Thanksgiving, so will take a picture before that, I also started 7 days early, knowing I would be shaving morning of thanksgiving), should share pics of beards! I don't really care if you had a pic from before you stopped shaving. Show off your viking-ness. I will have a before and after pic from when I shave
    (accidently posted post with no working images.. it got deleted but my awkward comment remains)
    spread positivity
  • I wish I had that hawkward pic saved >.>
  • Thalak said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Strange how the last two photos of people are not how I envisaged them looking. So here is me with my boy, clearly looking at something interesting in the distance while riding a small model train. 
    Fake picture. Sobriquet is at least 70 years old irl
    That picture was taken in 1912. #sobrifacts

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    This is fucking magical. I must see it for real someday.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Melodie said:
    It won't look the same come Jan 2nd...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Melodie said:
    I would very highly recommend Scotland as a whole as a place to visit, Edinburgh especially, although clearly if you head over on Dec 31st be prepared to bump into a few people.

In the picture above, the castle is behind me with the sunken area directly at the forefront of the picture where the moat once was. The street where the wheel is on the left is Princes Street, where the crowds gather at New Year to watch the fireworks from the castle.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Scotland is definitely top three places I want to visit when I'm able to start traveling. I love all the history, folklore and beauty there. Looks like on the holidays, it'll be even better.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Zackery said:

Finally unsick and having decent enough weather to do some adventuring! No luck on finding the water or earth elementals, but still a pretty good time :)

Oi, you got your nose back  :p Don't tell @Hataru

• Eating some Mexican. 
  • Rokker said:
    Eating some Mexican. 
    How does Mexican compare to the other people you've eaten? Does their spicy diet season the flesh?
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Capsaicin is efficiently processed by the liver, and is not present in any measurable quantities in human flesh.
  • Krypton said:
    Capsaicin is efficiently processed by the liver, and is not present in any measurable quantities in human flesh.
    Kyrpton is right. It taste just like anyone else. A bit greasy, and reminiscent or pork. 
  • Work has fun colours.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Runewarden Grooks :O 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Runewarden Grooks :O 
    Did you mean CHRONO TRIGGER?

• Good for her! Looks like a dressage competition to me! Just you wait until she gets into cross country or show jumping, then it's nail biting! (As someone who was in her boots not toooo many years ago, it's well worth the money the parents spend!)
  • @Nicola it was drassage. She has been working on the jumping but we feel she isn't quite ready to show in that yet. She took a fall last summer and broke her collar bone and it put her jumping back a bit. Few members of her team did show jump and placed. She is hoping to be ready for jumping in 3-4 months.
  • Horses are fucking terrifying. Something about the size of their gigantic heads just freaks me the fuck out. :(

•       Image result for horse mask
  • Nazihk said:
    Horses are fucking terrifying. Something about the size of their gigantic heads just freaks me the fuck out. :(
    I trust a cow a hell of a lot more than I trust a bull.  I trust bulls more than I trust a goddamned horse.

• wtf

horses are nice
  • ...to Satan.