The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

Comments

• Grotesque countenance twisting into a malicious grin, the Sorceress of the Seas locks her gaze with
    yours, forcing you to stare, bewitched into her bottomless eyes.

Enraptured and powerless, you scream in vain as a monstrous tentacle writhes across your flesh,
    wrapping itself around your body before a dozen more join the throng. Sucking and rasping hungrily,
    the Sorceress looks on indifferent as your flesh is stripped bare from your bones and the pressure
    at last reaches an untenable height, shattering your frail body into a thousand ossified fragments
    which sink - dead - into the darkness of the deep.

Taryius has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Zyneste has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Krypton has been slain by the Sorceress of the Seas.
    Killed by: the Sorceress of the Seas
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Taryius to die in excruciating agony at sea.
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Zyneste to die in excruciating agony at sea.
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Krypton to die in excruciating agony at sea.
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Penwize to die in excruciating agony at sea.
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Zyneste to die in excruciating agony at sea.
    - 2017/11/25 22:56:33 - The Sorceress of the Seas's mass of tentacles writhe in exultant triumph as she sentences Penwize to die in excruciating agony at sea.

• Death by sucking and rasping tentacles Kreygasm

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Death by Seabitch - 1/10

Would not recommend. 
  • Krypton said:

witch120063 the Sorceress of the Seas
    Number of objects: 1

The monstrous upper body of a colossal sea witch courses through the waves.

Immense beyond measure, the formidable form of this Thalassic sorceress is a terror to
    behold, radiating indescribable strength and power from sheer size alone. Sickening green
    skin comprises the fiend's gargantuan upper body, covered in an oily film that drips a
    barrage of rancid globules into the sea. Confidence and scorn oozes from her permanently
    grim expression, her yellow eyes narrowed and her crimson painted lips twisted into a
    mocking sneer. Countless braids of steel grey hair cascade along the hag's head, fretted
    with a curious collection of broken shells that moan a baleful lamentation with every
    passing blow of the nautical winds. Bursting from the vile behemoth's torso, six black and
    purple tentacles lurk beneath the waves, each thick as a tree trunk yet writhing and
    churning through the murky waters with effortless, terrifying ease. One of her webbed
    hands is clawed, and empty, while the other wields a ship's mast wrapped in coral.
    Doubtless the spoils of some doomed vessel's final voyage, the coral-stave slices through
    the air with astonishing speed, whipping the wine-dark waves into a frenzy while a glass
    orb at its tip flickers and glows in the endless, mesmerising palette of the ocean
    currents in microcosm.
    She weighs about 3750 pounds.
    You see nothing in it.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Both have a petrifying stare attack, too. I was thinking of this connection the whole event :joy:
  • Couldn't even fit the deathsight in one post!
  • Ugh. The past few days has been wandering around with no information looking for random stuff and dying to a crap ton of instakills. :( I know it's still plot building but there's nothing to do but die over and over again. 
  • Wicella said:
    Ugh. The past few days has been wandering around with no information looking for random stuff and dying to a crap ton of instakills. :( I know it's still plot building but there's nothing to do but die over and over again. 
    This is entire event is designed to constantly kill you for not accepting my bounty duel!
  • Minifie said:
    Wicella said:
    Ugh. The past few days has been wandering around with no information looking for random stuff and dying to a crap ton of instakills. :( I know it's still plot building but there's nothing to do but die over and over again. 
    This is entire event is designed to constantly kill you for not accepting my bounty duel!
    Weep! I regret it now! hehe
  • edited November 2017
    @Daeir You made the mountain move and simultaneously made me D/C, all at once!
  • Just a thought but what if the big release is that denizens are getting damage type resistances/weaknesses?
  • 431  Catastrophe!                                       4d 20h 42m
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPCOMING INFO <#> for more information.

Bets on what is gonna get blown up?
  • My big event is here :)
  • Syndra said:
    431  Catastrophe!                                       4d 20h 42m

What's the new Good Aligned city going to be?
  • Minifie said:
    Syndra said:

I can't wait for the construction of the Luminous City of Mallahs, where adherents of the Light and Fire socialize at the city hub located at Calamari Road. Keeping everyone safe is the famous Guard Captain Sir Perry Kohls, who conducts regular security checks by pushing and pulling nearby levers that open and close strategically-placed gates.

• Minifie said:
    Syndra said:

Third time's a charm. World better watch out.
  • Syndra said:

The 4 conduits meet up, link, and tear a gigantic rift in the ether. A swarm of elemental minions come through, as the war spills onto sapience.

Gg
  • I'm actually really annoyed the second bit of this event is going to be on the weekend again. I'd really like to not be working while all the cool crap is happening... again.  :/
  • The 4 conduits come to Sapience, destroy it. We're all forced to flee to Meropis and rebuild the Seleucarian Empire while the entire continent of Sapience becomes one elemental boss zone.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    TERADRIM, HERE WE GO
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Aodfionn said:
    TERADRIM, HERE WE GO
    Yes, omg yes plz.
  • The four elements meet up, combine, and make a Voltron.  Then they cleave everyone right down the middle.  Perma death ensues.

• edited November 2017
    Kiet said:
    I've already prepared my contingency post in case I'm held accountable for massive destruction from the conduits.

I hope the contingency is to channel your inner Aegoth, cackle hellishly, and say it was your evil plan all along.

My response to @Daeir 's "I told you so" will be more challenging and may get ugly.