IRE Demographics Survey

2»

Comments

• Hard to know without an actual population size - but assuming 500 we're looking at approx 9%.

So - between 18.9% and 36.9% of the game are LGBT.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited November 2017
    How much does this account for outliers?  I know what I put for "money spent" and guarantee it raised the averages. 

I was quite shocked at the low amount spent honestly.  Because I know if Antonius and Cain answered, the three of us paid for quite a bit.   These people claim they 'support' IRE.  Pfffft

• I didn't give a number so I wouldn't contribute to the average. Would definitely increase it substantially though.
  • Antonius said:
    I didn't give a number so I wouldn't contribute to the average. Would definitely increase it substantially though.
    Ditto. I'd rather see what percentage of people wrote "to much" or "Uncountable" in that box instead of a figure.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I gave a number so those averages are low :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Tahquil said:
    Antonius said:
    I didn't give a number so I wouldn't contribute to the average. Would definitely increase it substantially though.
    Ditto. I'd rather see what percentage of people wrote "to much" or "Uncountable" in that box instead of a figure.
    "Too damn much" was my answer.
  • I've only spent around 300, so I probably helped nuked the average :D

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    I've only spent around 300, so I probably helped nuked the average :D
    Wow that's a lot of beyblades though!
  • I'm pretty sure I low-balled on my expenditures because I didn't want to think about how much I've actually spent on Achaea D:
  • Y’all are assholes. I put my full number in there, data ruinerz.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I put 0 because that's honestly how money much I've spent! :)
     <3 
  • Cooper said:
    I ballparked mine because I would cry if I tried to really add it up.

I did too.  I just added $5k to what I put my rough estimate at back when I went dormant 5 years ago, because I've probably dropped about that in the last year.  Bullshit ass talisman pieces.  LOOKING FOR AN IVORYBOWSTRING!?!!!!