• Kiet said:
    Asmodron said:
    Kiet said:
    Figured out why people have been tanking my snipes so easily lately :weary:

Was using a random longbow I picked up instead of my arty bow

Well that explains it....
    yes, that explains why you lived through like 10 snipes while afk

Just cant let me pray in peace D:

Near the end I was watching the arrows wondering why they were only doing 520 damage...
  • Yeah it'd be one thing if it had been a non-arty darkbow but longbows suck :'(
  • edited November 2017
    Dochitha said:
    Starting to enjoy more of Achaea, the 99% of it that I have yet to enjoy until @Kogan made me this Alias that does this:

Alias: ^define (\w+)$

Script:
    openUrl("https://www.google.com/search?q=define "..matches[2])

Now the biggest release is gonna mean more to me!
    I use -- openUrl("http://www.dictionary.com/browse/"..matches[2].."?s=t") -- for words myself, but the define one can be nice as a shortcut to google things as well. Or you could just go ahead and make a google one. 

Edit: As per the define one I'd probably change it to (.+) Dochi.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You glance over Proficy and see that his health is at 11104/11997.

lolwut
  • Cape   

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Cape + too much free time 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Sobriquet said:
    10rl years after resigning my position as Seneschal and vowing never to get involved in politics ever again in a game, I just contested a regent position. #whathaveidone

∘ HASHAN NEWS #9612 (11/21/2017 at 15:42)
    ∘ From : Political Administrator Chanakya
    ∘ To : Everyone
    ∘ Subject: Election #163855 Results
    ∘ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ∘ The voting results were:
    ∘ (16) Sobriquet
    ∘ (13) Ehene
    ∘ (5) Madelyne

∘ There were 2 votes of abstention.

∘ Published by my decree on the 15th of Ero, in the year 757 AF.

Indeed. What hath thou done.

Reaction GIF oh you Robert De Niro
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• oh crap

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Solnir said:
    @Xaden doing a test over a clan... 

(The Targossian Academy): Xaden says, "Name three areas or villages that we DO NOT hunt as servants of Good."
    You tell Xaden, "Blackstone, Averrone, Acacia."
    Xaden tells you, "I will fight you."
    You tell Xaden, "I'M NOT WRONG."
    You tell Xaden, "Not my fault you didn't say 'outside of the Dawnspear'."
    I hope you got points for that!

• Thank you for listening to my request of wanting to participating in something aggressive yesterday, @Rangor. Today's crusade was fun. I didn't know who we were fighting half the time. For most of those two hours, all I could remember was that we were fighting Targossas and then suddenly, Hashan! I even got to see the rare @Coamenel pop in!
  • Crusades where another city you didn't expect to be fighting suddenly pops up are the most fun. Crusades that @Rangor decides to run at 2PM in the UK are the least fun.
  • Antonius said:
    Crusades where another city you didn't expect to be fighting suddenly pops up are the most fun. Crusades that @Rangor decides to run at 2PM in the UK are the least fun.
    Most fun!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    Antonius said:
    Crusades where another city you didn't expect to be fighting suddenly pops up are the most fun. Crusades that @Rangor decides to run at 2PM in the UK are the least fun.
    Most fun!
    Buggeration, missed it. Stupid work stupid something something

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Marisella said:
    I even got to see the rare @Coamenel pop in!
    Argh, I missed him! :(
  • Antonius said:
    Tell me about it. Jerkwad keeps doing them at 3am my time. Some mentor he is.
  • Alyxeri said:
    Antonius said:
    You're still young. Should be able to do 3 am crusades for sure. Just skip school the day after.
  • I came back to Achaea after being gone making babies and overworking for too long. Hi :)
  • Rangor said:
    Alyxeri said:
    Antonius said:
    You're still young. Should be able to do 3 am crusades for sure. Just skip school the day after.
    I'm 24. Aralaya is the one that's 12 and has to go to school.
  • I hate all of you and hope you meet a painful fate.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Antonius said:

Yeah it was like 8 or 9am here.  I was at work but my forensic machine decided to rid itself of two data drives (of course with a case I just spent 3 weeks on) so I had nothing to do because to get a new SATA drive in the state of CT apparently takes an act of Procurement God.  So I hopped on my laptop.

I remember seeing alertness spam and going "oh shit"... then silence.  Curious, I hit LOOK... sure enough, dropped connection.  logged in, dropped connection.  Data rates be damned, I connected to my phone's hotspot (ooo yeah baby) and did the rest of the Crusade on it.  Work Wi-Fi sucks so bad. I thought for sure I would log back in and be dead.  Instead I did WALKTO RANGOR/FOLLOW RANGOR and *THEN* the shit hit the fan with Hashan and Targ zerg rushing.  What a fun time that was.  

• Nyneve said:

You trickle the sovereigns into the horn and are granted the ability to use the Ram's Horn to project your voice across the land once, within the next two minutes.

You shout, "Sol Invictus set me on this path, Her light ever burns in me. But now is the time of the Bloodsworn, all glory be unto Them! May my path of Growth continue in Fire and Light!"

Carefully, you ignite the swirling vapour captured in a beacon of sizzling black glass. Eerie hisses resonate from its surface as inky tendrils erupt and release a putrid column of gas that seethes and rises toward the heavens.

<stuff>

Black dragon!

Praised fire and light yet chose black.

When can I expect you in Mhaldor, fellow Blackie?
  • The crusade was like 8pm for me and it was fun! :3 I even got a couple of breathrain kills
     <3 
  • I backstabbed @Miriew and killed him, and then backstabbed a few more times until I misspelled evade and died. So I feel pretty good.