Vyzor Map Frame

2»

Comments

• The mudlet echos don't seem to work on the vyzor miniconsoles. I guess I could just swap out that frame for a regular miniconsole. That would make 3 of 5 GUI elements where I'm pushing vyzor out of the way to use the other kit. I feel like I'm in too deep to walk back on everything now, ugh.

• Hang on, they should
  • The guy who makes Vyzor isn't on these forums, did you want to join Discord or forums?
  • "you can call cechoLink with whatever name was passed to the MiniConsole constructor."
  • edited November 2017
    You all have been massively helpful and I have learned a lot these past few days, thank you.

I have a pretty amazing console going. Denizens create Links that fire a function that sets the appropriate target variables and highlights the targeted critter:
    The target variables have a 'fresh flag' that changes the first time I attack the target. I plan on putting some announce logic in it for when I'm in a party and begin an attack.

It should not take much work to make a hotkey that cycles through these targets too.

I have a bunch more ideas but I think this thread has drifted far enough off its original topic. I may decide to do a second non-vyzor profile later and port some of these things to the other kit, if only to have fewer dependencies and more sharing.

I find the borders and frames concept in Vyzor to be very convenient and I'm glad to have stuck with it despite the difficulties. It really simplifies resizing to different resolutions, which I appreciate because I go back and forth between a desktop and a surface tablet.

While you're here, can we expect lambda's in echolink soon? They were amazing for the temp triggers in my chat router.

• You can use percentages for your dimensions with Geyser which also addresses the multi-resolution problem.

I don't have lambdas in echolinks on my list atm, but getting triggers to work was fairly straightforward so that can be used as a template for the rest of the stuff.