Achaean Raves

Comments

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited November 2017

fucking fuck it then  What a fucking waste of my time. 
  • Calm down. It's over there.

• Taryius said:
    Tonight has been an amazing night in Achaea!

Getting to see an awesome ritual performed by the Insidium! Getting to enter some rogue faction of the Inferno and rally the Dread Legates as we slaughter all the daemons there and finally interacting with their crazed-daemon-leader! Huge raves to Sartan and everyone else who put this together!

Then after that, grouping everyone up and raiding Targossas, Eleusis (And Targossas inside Eleusis), Hashan and Cyrene! 4/5 cities and three tanks later! 

Just huge, huge raves to everyone involved, player or admin! 
    Was interesting to watch. A shame the portal wasnt ENTERable though. Would have been fun to see what was on the other side.
  • First city event I've been in since I got back.  Had a blast! Even with the 10% exp loss :)
  • Farrah said:
    Taryius said:
    Tonight has been an amazing night in Achaea!

Getting to see an awesome ritual performed by the Insidium! Getting to enter some rogue faction of the Inferno and rally the Dread Legates as we slaughter all the daemons there and finally interacting with their crazed-daemon-leader! Huge raves to @Sartan and everyone else who put this together!

Then after that, grouping everyone up and raiding Targossas, Eleusis (And Targossas inside Eleusis), Hashan and Cyrene! 4/5 cities and three tanks later! 

Just huge, huge raves to everyone involved, player or admin! 

It was a relatively even and fun raid too. I considered myself to be doing you guys a favor in Eleusis since the Eleusians weren't providing any entertainment! That's probably the first time I've ever seen two cities straight duke it out in an enemy city without the citizens of the city they're in even joining in at all. H:dizzy:
    It was awesome OOC that you guys jumped in, it felt like we were fighting over the village for our own will. I feel bad for eleusis for it but they avoided a tank thanks to you guys :D

P.S. The shout fights were fun, well worth the execution ^_^
  • Zayne, do you have a moment to speak about our saviors, the Lord Deucalion and the Lady Aurora?
  • Solnir said:
    Zayne, do you have a moment to speak about our saviors, the Lord Deucalion and the Lady Aurora?
    Bloodsworn rulez, Sartan droolz?

•          
  • Aegoth said:

*popcorn*
  • Aegoth said:

No that's Cooper. He's the one with the collar, after all.
  • Sartan, He of many fine Bitches.
  • Shanei said:
    The Most Finest of Bitches[tm]. Even in Targossas, I have to give some love to Mhaldor; without a strongly RP-solid enemy, Targossian RP would be kind of boring. Not because it's lame. It's not. It's just more fun with opposition, and to listen to Mhaldor and Targossas proselytize makes me very a happy dwarf.
    Mhaldor defines Targossas and vice versa. Lack of one you don't know who you are. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Shanei said:
    The Most Finest of Bitches[tm]. Even in Targossas, I have to give some love to Mhaldor; without a strongly RP-solid enemy, Targossian RP would be kind of boring. Not because it's lame. It's not. It's just more fun with opposition, and to listen to Mhaldor and Targossas proselytize makes me very a happy dwarf.
    Mhaldor defines Targossas and vice versa. Lack of one you don't know who you are. 
    As usual, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
  • Antonius said:
    Dochitha said:
    Shanei said:
    As usual, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    Hard to say. And that's how I view you guys. Embrace peace. 
  • edited November 2017
    If any opposing factions are defined at least in part by one another (which is still a tenuous argument), it would be Good and Chaos, not Good and Evil.
  • Cyrene is definitely peace not Peace. Can we fight for capital letter? 
  • Pretty sure Peace got rekt by Bal'met

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited November 2017
    Nvm, got the two mixed up.
  • edited November 2017
    rip Aegoth blocking me from reading

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Zackery said:
    If any opposing factions are defined at least in part by one another (which is still a tenuous argument), it would be Good and Chaos, not Good and Evil.

I don't see how that could ever even arguably be the case for Good and Chaos. Some Nihilists used to deny the existence of Good entirely iirc (or maybe it was Light).

If anything, the tenuous argument would be Chaos and Creation being defined by one another. Good is only a small part of Creation and Chaos would easily be definable without it as "the force outside Creation that fks Creation up" (very scientific definition), Good or not.