Memorable quotes

Comments

• Idissa says in a delicate voice, "Wow Gramma Perl and Aunt Phelia in one room is pretty exhausting!"

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Sylphie said:
    I had a lot of fun reading the latest news posts in public. Twitter Achaea

Rangor does not stand alone
    I stand with Rangor.
    I stand for Nature, with Rangor and the rest of my villagers.
    I stand with Rangor in ...
    Rangor does not stand alone.

#imwithRangor 

While in other cities: 

Salisa says in a whimsical voice, "Just going to write a post that says Piss off, I STAND WITH VERRUCHT."

• Sylphie said:
    I had a lot of fun reading the latest news posts in public. Twitter Achaea

Rangor does not stand alone
    I stand with Rangor.
    I stand for Nature, with Rangor and the rest of my villagers.
    I stand with Rangor in ...
    Rangor does not stand alone.

#imwithRangor 

Followed by, "Guizzzzeee, we don't have to fight. Why can't we be friends?"
  • @Tesha says, "YOU GUYS."

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Inb4 the next public post is "No, u"
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Wait, they won the RP battle for literally doing the barest of bare minimums that all cities should have?

What city refuses to support it's leadership? They shouldn't get brownie points for actually doing what ever other city does for a change.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Alrena said:
    Atalkez said:
    Wait, they won the RP battle for literally doing the barest of bare minimums that all cities should have?

What city refuses to support it's leadership? They shouldn't get brownie points for actually doing what ever other city does for a change.
    They won cause your Cityleader claimed "You stand alone, Rangor", then Eleusis proved them wrong. It's not that they did the barest minimum, it's also that Micaelis gave them the opportunity to show it and prove him wrong at the same time. Which, if that was the point, makes him the best kind of enemy OOCly, pushing his enemies to have these great moments.

Would you prefer I just said that Targ lost?

No need for the aggression, I was just asking your thought process and gave an opinion!

I don't know that it was part of the plan, necessarily, but we certainly don't mind it!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Doing the bare minimum is at least doing something!
  • The last posts...it sort of felt like a playground scuffle with the kids tossing out 'yo mama' insults.

• I liked it, Mic went at Eleusis, they responded and bolstered themselves, and have shown to have won this little battle. It's good buildup to more altercations, and as far as I see this could lead to more altercations between targ and loosis. No faction is ever going to win this war, but sharing the spoils of battles over time lets everyone feel the sting of defeat and the swell of victory.

P.S. Ziahra's post made me chortle. For a one liner, it was pretty sizzling.
  • I just feel like I should be seeing Eleusias (and let’s face it some Cyrenians) sporting brand new green rubber bracelets emblazoned with “I stand with Rangor”... but not actually doing anything....
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • edited November 2017
    Elipise said:
    I just feel like I should be seeing Eleusias (and let’s face it some Cyrenians) sporting brand new green rubber bracelets emblazoned with “I stand with Rangor”... but not actually doing anything....
    Prythe stands with Nature, as decreed and defined in her youth.

Nature is not a person nor a Village.

P.S. She would post that, but such a post would also be contrary to her beliefs of the ethos of Nature, as well as the ethos of Cyrene.

• Elipise said:
    I just feel like I should be seeing Eleusias (and let’s face it some Cyrenians) sporting brand new green rubber bracelets emblazoned with “I stand with Rangor”... but not actually doing anything....
    Good luck with that, not quite how Cyrene works.
  • Your soul burns as, at the behest of Mycen, the power of Artemis sears it.
    Your soul burns as, at the behest of Mycen, the power of Artemis sears it.

I thought we nerfed this crap? 4-5 burns in an hour window.

• Yea, worldburning is supposed to have an exponentially increasing essence cost for the order-wide essence pool. Been seeing 10 worldburns in quick successions. Is this bugged @Makarios?
  • Essence pretty much means nothing. You can go from 0 to cap in a day.

• Thank @Penwize for giving Artemis so much essence before he left D:
  • Zackery's so baaad.
  • Prythe said:
    (Cyrene): Hunter says, "If I won Atavian wings from a wheel spin.. how long do they last for?"
    What a burn. :(
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Imbuing your voice with power, you intone, "Thir".
    Imperial gardens near a marble planter.
    Much of the heavens are blotted out by clouds, the dawn sun struggling to break through. A low-slung
    myrrh bush is here. A purple coneflower grows here, its large stalk straining towards the sky. A 
    green-flowered ginseng plant has been planted here. A low-lying wild ginger plant is growing here. A 
    lobelia wildflower is growing here. A red elm tree grows here, its branches gently swaying in the 
    breeze. A selection of fruits dangles from nearby branches. Some vegetables have been planted here. 
    A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. Her posture self-assured, a young horkvali lass 
    stares at her surroundings. The Blue Dragon Kaden's imposing form looms.
    You see exits leading east and west.

You give a flagon of Phaestean ale to Anaza, a horkvali lass.

Kaden smiles impishly and says in a quiet voice, "Considering the effort some of them had to go
    through to find you."

Anaza, a horkvali lass snarls in Horkvali, "Holy shit. Did she just materialise out of nowhere."