What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You stomp Syarx's head with a powerful leg.
    You have completed the You Shall Fall resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #2700 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 3 mementoes!
    You have completed the bounty filed by the City of Hashan, and have received 11500 gold sovereigns.
    You just received message #2701 from Achaea.
    You have slain Syarx.

Headstomp kill, resolution completion and bounty. Nice. Not being one to raid or PK too much I took the 10 kill resolution thinking it might take me a while, seems 9 days was quicker than I envisaged. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I fked up another public post, addressed it to some stupid direwolf because 'Eleusian' doesn't work :(

Saved face slightly with a shout, but still annoyed!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    I fked up another public post, addressed it to some stupid direwolf because 'Eleusian' doesn't work :(

Now I want to know who that direwolf is.

• Atalkez said:
    I fked up another public post, addressed it to some stupid direwolf because 'Eleusian' doesn't work :(

It's okay I've titled newsposts to 'Sir Dread, Seeker of Balance (male Human).' when I typed 'Dread Legates'. 
  • Having the name 'Dread' yet being a Seeker of Balance, sounds... Counter-intuitive.
  • 1v2 Xaden and Nuala, died 5 times, got 1 kill. Need to do better next time.
  • I copy pasted sketch thurisaz on ground for <ahhhh> a lot. Fun.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    As you spin the dial on the front of a mechanical box, the sound of clockwork gears emanate from within...
    The dial comes to rest, arrow pointing at a platinum whistle!
    The box now shows 3 platinum whistles!

It can be done.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    As you spin the dial on the front of a mechanical box, the sound of clockwork gears emanate from within...

It can be done.
    Witchcraft!
  • Klendathu said:

It can be done.
    Yeah I got that too...ooooooh a bait bucket talisman piece. Was pretty disappointing.
  • Got sent back down the forging rabbit hole already. Asked Nicola if there was anything beyond Legendary, she said she didn't think so, but I'd have to push there to find out. So now I've decided I'm going to need to master every descriptor in the game and see if anything happens.
  • Solnir said:
    2017/11/12 19:59:28 - Xaden promoted Solnir to Devout for: Excelling as Argent
    Hand in the Dawnblade. Being one of the first to throw himself into combat in 
    Their name, despite his lesser-form difficulties and being generally encouraging 
    to the novices of the Dawnspear.

Finally made CR3. :O
    Well deserved!
    The free spins this month are pretty rewarding, so far had 73 bound credits, a mechanical box (sold the resultant bucket piece for 25cr), a cache (sold for 20 cr) and a clouded bottle.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Klendathu said:
    The free spins this month are pretty rewarding, so far had 73 bound credits, a mechanical box (sold the resultant bucket piece for 25cr), a cache (sold for 20 cr) and a clouded bottle.
    Lucky bastard

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Klendathu said:
    Maybe for you. I've had 16 bound credits, about 12 lessons, then increased crits and a load of completely unnoticeable experience gains.
  • I've gotten xp every time except lessons once. I did miss a couple spins though.

Haters gonna hate :disappointed:

Usually my luck on the wheel is poo, been extraordinarily good this month.

• Nothing but crits, 1 experience again, and a box for me.
  • I've gotten ~50 bcredits, 50 lessons and 6 ginseng.
  • Minifie said:
    I've gotten ~50 bcredits, 50 lessons and 6 ginseng.
    I assume the ginseng was the consolation prize from a mechanical box?
  • Antonius said:
    Minifie said:
    I've gotten ~50 bcredits, 50 lessons and 6 ginseng.
    I assume the ginseng was the consolation prize from a mechanical box?
    "prize" is using that word very generously... But yes, it was.
  • @Minifie at least your box gave you something. Mine just spun some dials and disappeared. No new talismans or anything. Soo yeah disappearing box from the wheel. 
    yeeeep 

• Ailea said:
    @Minifie at least your box gave you something. Mine just spun some dials and disappeared. No new talismans or anything. Soo yeah disappearing box from the wheel. 
    yeeeep 
    This isn’t what mine did too
  • Shimi said:
    Ailea said:
    @Minifie at least your box gave you something. Mine just spun some dials and disappeared. No new talismans or anything. Soo yeah disappearing box from the wheel. 
    yeeeep 
    This isn’t what mine did too
    We heard you complaining about the consolation prizes of the boxes, so we removed them! The boxes will now offer you a swift kick to the junk before crumpling into nothing.