Achaean Stellaris Game

A friend and I were thinking about starting a Stellaris game populated by Achaeans, so I wanted to gauge how many would be interested/available to play.
Games would likely be on Saturdays or Sundays during the day (American time, sorry Europeans! :( ).
Comment here if you wanna play along with your discord tag (Or message me if you don't want to share it with the world)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates

Comments

• Just wanted to throw this in, Stellaris is the best game ever! 1.9 hype!

• We of Europe has played this in the past. We do not need you Americans to play with us anyways!

Did their patches fix the combat system/fleet vs fleet that was a bit meh?
  • edited November 2017
    You Europeans and your smugness! >:(

I dunno, all I know is that I beat the shit out of a 40k fleet with a 17k fleet the other day

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • To answer a question I got, I have all the DLC so we'll be able to use all the features in them

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • They also fixed missiles being absolutely useless. They now switch targets if your primary target explodes before they reach it. This has resulted in the AI occasionally spamming missile weapons modules on all their ships x.x

• Missiles still suck, though... just not as badly. Fleet vs fleet is still a massive blob vs blob slogfest, though.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Missiles are the shit early game. So much alpha and range. Late game and vs point defence they're lacking for sure.
  • They are best used early game before anyone can research/invest into point defense, because there is literally no counter. They have the highest penetration of all the early game weaponry modules, plus the longest range.

I'd join in on this but the way I play the game would drive everyone insane. I spend waaaaay too much time paused and perfecting my empire.

• Well, only the host can pause. So you'd be chill.
    @Voli

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited November 2017
    We have 4 players right now, if you're interested don't hesitate to join!

Edit: We have a discord server if you want to join!
    https://discord.gg/CTU7rBT

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Actually, anyone can pause. Only the person who paused, or the host, can then unpause.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.