PvE Analysis

Comments

• how does fully artie 2h compare to DWC? I've gotta prepare to come back soon, and some mindless bashing will hopefully put my mind back on track :).
  • edited October 2017
    They're both fuckin' great.

If budget is an issue, pick 2h for weapon costs. If budget isn't an issue, pick whichever one you prefer in PvP cause they're both kickass at bashing.
  • Minifie said:
    how does fully artie 2h compare to DWC? I've gotta prepare to come back soon, and some mindless bashing will hopefully put my mind back on track :).
    Hunting wise, fully artied, 2h is better than DWC, best dps of all specs. Crit smoothing isn't as good since you hit hard, but if you get a Maya, WSC and PRC could let you double kill. Also, Annihiliating probably one shot most stuffs. Your kill rate improves. 
  • Daeir said:
    If Priests could use swords instead of maces you'd never see me as another class again.
    Let's trade.

Priests will be allowed to use swords, and in return DWB will be allowed to use maces.
  • Ooooh I can be a 2h priest?! Heck yeah!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I really wish SnB could use a spear. That would just be so much fun. 
  • Torinn said:
    Ooooh I can be a 2h priest?! Heck yeah!
    Its called 'Paladin'
  • Okay but

wait for it

halberds for 2H!!!
     <3 
  • It'd be neat if Priests could go with 2H Warhammers and such.

We can call them the Warrior Priest of Sigmar Aurora or something.

• @Reyson they need to RP duel all these ideas. 
  • Voli said:
    It'd be neat if Priests could go with 2H Warhammers and such.

We can call them the Warrior Priest of Sigmar Aurora or something.
    You can already do that as a Priest:

Taryius said:
    Its called 'Paladin'

• Dochitha said:
    @Reyson they need to RP duel all these ideas. 
    People are free to fight any way they want, as long as it's not too goofy! Can definitely use polearms if they want! Would be pretty badass, tbh!
  • Mathilda said:
    Okay but
    halberds for 2H!!!
    I was depressed when they announce weaponmastery and didn't have a polearm spec for it like MKO did, or Warrior in Lusternia.

Pretty much MKO's version of it, except their dragons weren't quite that big.
  • Nah nah nah.  2h with Mana drain and angel for absolve.  Ain't pally.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Yeah, I'm really loving mind crush bashing. My sample experience has been a bit tainted by this damn lily though. I'm currently at 2 boons and 11 banes from it. 
  • You let a clouded glass lily fall to the ground, its fragile form crumbling into dust upon impact.

An ominous feeling comes over you

Make that 2 and 12.  :'(

• How tanky is monk compared to dragon? I want to give mind crush a whirl :D
  • Mind crush (drs/rain)
    36.00% dmg, 2.34e (3.40), 15.38% p/s
  • I'm finding monk is equal in raw tankiness to dragon, but less health with more recovery. Vitality is gravy, and RHK UCP UCP for shield break means you can consistently kill when they shield. I still prefer dragon for the biggest places, though.
  • [Jarvis]: Sculpting Maxxed!
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. 2.915s
    11785h 6740m 100%e 100%w   [68.7%]    (-10m, 0.1%)  14:16:04.756   
    You rain a flurry of blows down upon a little girl with your stone fists.
    11785h 6740m 99%e 100%w   [68.7%]     14:16:05.237   
    A little girl is a humble-looking creature.
    She has 29% health remaining.
    11785h 6740m 99%e 100%w   [68.7%]     14:16:05.38

71% at 2.9 balance = 24.4% p/s

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • That number's got me a little concerned, if only because that means unartied earth elemental hunting properly (ie, keeping max shaping up and constantly killing) will outpace L3 artied serpent and L3 artied 2h knight. 

That doesn't really seem fair or balanced, especially when compared to air and fire lords.
  • Keep in mind that unless you test on the exact same denizen,the %/s number means nothing.

• Cooper said:
    Keep in mind that unless you test on the exact same denizen,the %/s number means nothing.
    I wouldn't have posted it if I used a different mob, Cooper. Was the same one Mindshell use. Little girl in Tasur'ke.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Wow, broken as hell! My serpent on that girl is 19.48%/s.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    "A little concerned"? It pretty much upstages Dragon for tanky bashing.
  • I actually like it being good at bashing. It sucks in group, has no escape, and nearly no utility.

Bashing and 1v1 use sounds okay to me.

• Being good at bashing is one thing, but that is just insane.

• I'm sure to a l3 SnB Knight, Serpent bashing is insane!

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    SnB unreasonably low, Earth Lord unreasonably high.
  • Oh! To clarify this now in case anyone didn't see it, Atalkez had his critting gagged so his numbers are doubled, so it's not quite as egregiously powerful as those numbers would suggest.