Things I have done while bashing.

Hopefully this will get really funny and interesting.

Comments

• Hit F2 on a loop.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Try to multi-task and code while bashing and inevitably get ganked by Proficy.
  • I've died before, IC while bashing. I've gotten jumped IC before while bashing. I repeatedly hit the same buttons over and over to continue bashing. I'm very against, and have always been very against automation, especially when it comes to bashing. I don't like being able to push F2 or 'kk' and have it just hit until the thing is dead. Every attack I make, whether it be a main bashing attack or a battlerage attack is activated by a macro.

I like listening to music while bashing, or listening to documentaries, but that gets pretty specific because I won't watch documentaries that I need to actually see, and only ones that I can get away with just listening to it.

I suppose the closest I've come to multi-tasking while bashing is .. Having a seizure while bashing. It's happened more than once. Usually I manage to realize the seizure is about to happen, and I can move away from the thing I'm killing, and not end up dying. I know at least once though the seizure has happened and in turn, I have stopped pushing my macro's and ended up dying, lol. Other times it's caused my fingers to hold down my macro and just spam the macro, but that always ended up with an IC death as well.
  • I have two monitors and multitask often. A couple times I multitasked so much I forgot I was hanging out somewhere random.  Always ended with my death  :#
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Alt tabbed to look for music, ended up browsing youtube stuff for like 45 minutes and forgot I was logged in. While sitting in the middle of Azdun. Kinda surprised I didn't die tbh, I guess someone swooped through and cleared it.
  • Smoked a lot and listened to trance music. Bashed for like 48 hours straight for several great hunts haha. 

Fun times... :love:
  • Voice chat till three in the morning, become delirious and giggle at everything. Thank the Lord for rainbow crits! Talk excitedly about hitting dogs in Manara to anyone who'll listen. Caress all the shrines in Adryn's Keep, feel guilty, sit in the hayloft and think about what I've done.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Wicella said:
    Smoked a lot and listened to trance music. Bashed for like 48 hours straight for several great hunts haha. 

Fun times... :love:
    Your definition of fun is scary  :s

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited November 2017
    Thalak said:

I like listening to music while bashing, or listening to documentaries, but that gets pretty specific because I won't watch documentaries that I need to actually see, and only ones that I can get away with just listening to it.

Omg.. the frustration of starting a good documentary while playing/doing homework only to realize 5 minutes in that the whole damn thing is subtitles and have to shut it off..

• No one wants to know any of the weird stuff I've done while bashing.

• Cooper said:
    No one wants to know any of the weird stuff I've done while bashing.
    Image result for omegle dinosaur
  • One time I actually tried :(

Worst day ever.
  • came home from work, turn on basher, bashed 3 rooms, turn on kettle, lay face down

2 hours later, woke up, turned off basher, too lazy to find somewhere 'safe', back to bed

4 hours later, at 4 am, wake up to shower for work

check screen

died twice

robbed of 600k

got a letter of condolence

A for effort
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Tysandr said:
    came home from work, turn on basher, bashed 3 rooms, turn on kettle, lay face down

2 hours later, woke up, turned off basher, too lazy to find somewhere 'safe', back to bed
    Um...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I'm more concerned that his home is going to burn down because he's leaving a kettle on, but priorities.
  • Any remotely modern kettle that's still in working order should automatically switch off once the water has boiled, so that shouldn't be a concern...
  • uh, my basher doesn't walk, i pretty much stood in one room for 2 hours doing nothing
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Rainbow crit changes bashing for me. What I do during bashing:

BWho repeatedly don't know why
    Qsc repeatedly, don't know why
    Nstat too... Kept expecting new announce
    Scroll back to read CT HT TMC TBC 
    Ir health. Or you die. 
    A lot of squinting.

I pay full attention when hunting. Usually also starts some conversation ig or irl, so I got something engaged mentally. 

Lately, bad influence from @Kogan, I repeatedly LOL when PRC Maya PRC Maya... Maya op. 
  • Dochitha said:
    Rainbow crit changes bashing for me. What I do during bashing:

BWho repeatedly don't know why
    Qsc repeatedly, don't know why
    Nstat too... Kept expecting new announce
    Scroll back to read CT HT TMC TBC 
    Ir health. Or you die. 
    A lot of squinting.

I pay full attention when hunting. Usually also starts some conversation ig or irl, so I got something engaged mentally. 

Lately, bad influence from @Kogan, I repeatedly LOL when PRC Maya PRC Maya... Maya op. 
    Yeah I need a maya
  • Some skype and have kinky phone sex, some talk about people they hate and gossip.

@syndra and I argue how to pronounce Hecate (Heck-ah-tee), try to use pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and antidisestablishmentarianism in pickup lines and discuss the ups and downs of using a rumba instead of a regular vacuum for intercourse.

Yeah, we go alright!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited November 2017
    Minifie said:
    Some skype and have kinky phone sex, some talk about people they hate and gossip.

@syndra and I argue how to pronounce Hecate (Heck-ah-tee), try to use pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and antidisestablishmentarianism in pickup lines and discuss the ups and downs of using a rumba instead of a regular vacuum for intercourse.

Yeah, we go alright!
    Heck-ah-tay.

Fellow Melbournian Wendy Rule immortalised it in song for me.

Edit for reference:

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Ήεκάτη
  • Sing along to 80s music very loudly, it's the only way.
  • Salisa said:
    Sing along to 80s music very loudly, it's the only way.
    I do the same thing but with 90s hits or 90s alt rock!
  • I walk this lonely road..
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • And we're slow dancin', swayin' to the music...
  • Wait you guys don't read every line in Achaea?