Request: Log of the Soiree from 2010

edited January 2013 in North of Thera
This will be a bit of a stretch - especially as it's now three years since it happened.

I'm looking for a log of the CIJ performance written by Balo and performed by Balo, Beya and some other people at the soiree at the library in Thera. Even if don't think you have it, if you could do a CTRL+F for "Balo" and "Soiree" through your logs, it'd really help me out.

I remember someone sending me the log in a message on the old forums, but those messages are since inaccessible.

If anyone - player or admin - could help me recover those logs, you earn like, a virtual high-five and a drawing. Here's some sample artwork;

Yes, my friends. Even you could look this good.
"Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.

Comments

• I'm too lazy to clean it up completely, I cherry-picked out CT, and my personal opinion ... and some messages... and QW... and a CW.

I did leave in a who here, so... Otherwise, have fun with prompts and spam. >P

When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • You are my absolute hero. What would you like your picture to be of? You may chose two nouns, three adjective and one verb.

If you choose more than that, I'll make up something else entirely.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Just go burn down Mhaldor or Hashan or something. >P

Just ... no pictures... *chuckle*

• Tvistor said:
    That is the most amazing artwork I have ever seen in my life.
    Is this because you only usually pay attention to your own?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Tvistor now now, no need for flattery.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• (That's meant to be Daklore's avatar)
  • This thread needs to be stickied. I haven't laughed this hard after having just woken up in a while.

• Magnifique.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    I love it. @Daklore, you better run! @Beya meant to leave no witnesses and destroy you instead of Mhaldor or Hashan!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• @Beya I didn't want the art because I didn't want a reward. Oi vey. I do things because I'm a nice person.

And occassionally to creep @Ruth out on Skype, but usually because I'm a nice person >.>

On that note...

I hate you all. Good day.