Achaean Raves

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Hirst said:
    @Daeir Fun IC public discussion following a bunch of shouts post-Chaos Court thingy. Civil, engaging, and good interaction that doesn't often get done enough with all the raiding going on. Kudos.
    I was sorry to have to duck early, as you two were the most unlikely pairing I could have ever imagined. Looking forward to more of similar, though!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Hirst said:
    @Daeir Fun IC public discussion following a bunch of shouts post-Chaos Court thingy. Civil, engaging, and good interaction that doesn't often get done enough with all the raiding going on. Kudos.
    I don’t often attend these things but it was incredibly well spoken with a really good turn out. I hope it was educational for some folks like @Vender who hasn’t been around forever like some of the folks that turned up.

Post discussion led to some great conversation with Accipiter and Penwize as well. Penwize really made my day!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2017
    It was a lot of fun to log in and just go full Rambo mode and start solo beckoning.

It was nice to be able to visibly see confidence go up as in the end, guards didn't get used.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Popped @Kyrra 's bliss cherry today.
  • Hirst said:
    Popped @Kyrra 's bliss cherry today.
    I heard that wasn't the only... 

nope.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tysandr said:
    Hirst said:

nope.
    Been married 400 years. That ship sailed a long while ago.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2017
    Kyrra said:
    Tysandr said:
    Hirst said:

nope.
    Can @Klendathu confirm or deny that you also set fire to that ship?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Minifie said:
    Kyrra said:
    Tysandr said:
    Hirst said:

nope.
    Can @Klendathu confirm or deny that you also set fire to that ship?
    Nothing to do with me!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • When you go to lie down in bed, quickly check messages before sleeping and find out your first protege on said character is prepared to advance through their final tasks... 

I didn't need sleep anyway, but damn if I am not excited! 
  • @Karren - wish more conflict went this way, actually enjoyed the fight and whatnot.

Pro bounty claim, lovely interaction. 5 stars, will get massacred again!
  • RyldaghRyldagh Ontario, Canada
    Aww, now I wish Karren would come claim my bounties!

• Gilliam said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of atavian wings.

!!!
    One of our own! Nice. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Gilliam said:
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of atavian wings.

!!!
    Trade ya a mechanical box for em :P
  • - 2017/11/14 18:53:14 - Mason Gilliam has battered Micaelis to death.
    - 2017/11/14 18:53:17 - Mason Gilliam has battered Micaelis to death.
    - 2017/11/14 18:53:42 - Mason Gilliam has battered Vender to death.
    - 2017/11/14 18:53:45 - Cutting off his cowardly attempt to flee, Mason Gilliam has cut down Vender.

Could not possibly tell you what happened here but damn do I feel good.
  • edited November 2017
    That must have gotten you about 50 levels
  • Died and was sad when I lost 78 and ended up at 77.97. The fighting just finally ended (probably?) and I'm now at 78.43. Zero complaints. It was super fun!
  • Learning who has the thinnest skin is fun! 
  • - 2017/11/15 02:41:05 - For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian
    executioner has brutally punished Minifie.

Is it Theoren!?
  • Armali said:
    - 2017/11/15 02:41:05 - For crimes against His city, Theoren, the Mhaldorian
    executioner has brutally punished Minifie.

Is it Theoren!?
    I called him soft for needing a massive axe. I learnt my mistake. I shall call him soft at a distance now!