Overwatch

Comments

• Just added a whole heap of you guys, just bought the game around a week ago and love it to bits, been looking for some people to play with as i find it more fun if you know people :) my IGN is BluBoy#6474  (yes i may of been like... 14 when i made this account like 5 years ago :P )
  • I'm interested in this game, mainly because I want to troll people:

Will have to wait for funds to buy this though.

• I just showed that to @Minifie. I thought of him immediately once I watched it.
  • I wonder how mad that Roadhog was.

• does anyone want to play right now? add me @ BluBoy#6476
  • Mei is easier to troll with than Anivia. If anyone is playing add me: NoneLikeRob#1560

• *fangirl scream*
  • Did she just boop the Russian president? How she gonna boop that poor woman?
  • I won a copy of Overwatch on a stream giveaway during the countdown to New Years(end of 2016, obviously). I play... sort of... sometimes... I never use voice. I have the ability to use voice, I just don't.

I am very bad at aiming. Like, really really bad. Like I can miss the broadside of a stationary barn... repeatedly... Daklore#1724 is my b.net tag if anyone wants to stalk me and see if I'm failing at overwatch. Odds are low of that, but, you never know. :3 (I play league more than overwatch, but I do play overwatch once in a while)
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • @Elsam Villanox#1371

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I have this on PS4, if anyone wants to add me. Same name as here.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    I have this on PS4, if anyone wants to add me. Same name as here.
    Oh jeez. Alrena and I play too. Not sure if we default to the Euro servers or NA when we duo. But I'd be down to play with you at some point. (Likes to play Ana and the Dwarf)
  • #Esk1255
    Just started playing again and I suck but I occasionally have games where I perform mediocre 
  • ohey, Warrior#1640 on PC. 
  • So anyone been playing the ranked seasons? I'd like to find a few people to group up with. I hit gold last season, had terrible placements and working my way back to silver this season. Just getting tired of teams trickling in to die 1 by 1 all the time! DiscoFunk#11610
  • edited June 2017
    I occasionally play. Unpredd#1599 i was Platinum last season. I play as Pharah mostly. 
  • I've been playing some recently, getting back into my earlier heroes.
    Mainly play Zen and Sombra now

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • So I was playing today... Went to call out a Pharah for being a dick...

Accidentally typed Farrah instead. Thankfully nobody in that game played Achaea.

God damn it, @Farrah. You're so OP you're even spreading into other games.
  • edited October 2017
    Khalas#1438 here. I normally dwell in arcade mode to earn the bonus loot boxes. Haven't played in forever, but with stepping down, I will be tempted to resume!

• I'm scared to do the remaining ones :s
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Just did my placement games and it was really, really bad. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2017
    Love overwatch.. add me if u do PS4 like a real man hehehehhh 

missmia87
  • edited November 2017
    Kyrra said:
    Just did my placement games and it was really, really bad. 
    First time playing comp. since Season 2, so personal rating practically reset... went 7-1-2 (win-loss-draw)... Got placed 2 SR short of gold. Proceeded to lose 3 games, once to an AFKer who had a tantrum after he died once. The other two because of some guy who switched heroes literally every time he died and monumentally fucked over the team comp, despite mine and friend's best efforts to keep it stabilised. I don't get why people do that, you lose ult charge every time you switch, and ults can p much decide team fights with a lot of heroes.

Am now ~100 points away from Gold. This is why I don't much play comp.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Last day of this season and so many ranked games happening!

Having about as much luck with my loot boxes as I am with my stockings, just can’t get the ones I really want.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• 7-1-2 this season, and I only get 2202 fml.

Support main life :(
  • Nailed it:

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    The Halloween patch dropped which coincided with Mudlet breaking my UI, so I've been checking out all the new additions. I have to say, I desperately love that Banshee Moira!

It's also pretty broken when you can Sym in competitive and get 3 gold medals. It's so wrong.

• I bought 22 lootboxes and didn't get any of the four skins I wanted :')

But hey... I got enough gold to buy Witch Mercy and Cultist Zen. Now I just need that Banshee Moira and I'll have all my faves.

... I probably won't get it but there's always next year I guess.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I have most of last year's stuff so it's increasing my odds so far, but I'm also getting a lot of hamster stuff coming through.

• I just got a tooon of non-halloween stuff.

Game be like "Do you want an ugly legendary skin for this hero you never play? How about the RECOLOR of that same skin?".

I died a little inside. Don't gamble, kids.