Cologne/Perfume Gag (Need help with 3rd person lines!)

Currently I'm working on gathering 3rd person lines for as many colognes/perfumes as I can. I've gathered quite a few already, but I know there are still some out there that are rarer that a few of you may own. I'll list the ones I have and if any of you know someone with any others or have any others yourself I'd love to add them in. Do note that some have 2-3 different lines and it may take some patience to get them all. Once I've gotten a more complete list I'll be posting an xml with all the trigger lines along with a toggle to turn them on and on. I find them particularly annoying during any type of RP event and they make cleaning up logs a pain.

List of what I currently have:
  • Bacon scented
  • Brine scented
  • Cologne of the Hunt
  • Discordia
  • Fresh, grassy
  • Grass-scented
  • Haiku
  • Lemon scented
  • Lime scented
  • Lucent
  • Musk-scented
  • Oil-scented
  • Peach and honey scented
  • Peppery clove-scented
  • Pine scented
  • Piratus
  • Raspberry
  • Rose
  • Snow Blossom
  • Soft, smooth-scented floral
  • Vanilla
  • Verdangelic
  • Wild and Spicy

If you come across any others please help me out by posting them here or sending them via message. I just need to know the name of the perfume/cologne and the associated 3rd person lines. I can work out the regex myself.

-Thanks!

Comments

• I'm sure Trey will appreciate you gagging all the hard work he's put in. :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    I'm sure Trey will appreciate you gagging all the hard work he's put in. :(
    That's why I was including a toggle. Obviously if you keep it on all the time then you won't see them at all, but honestly the need for this became obvious when I was promoted to Squire and the log had perfumes going off every 5s because 30 Cyrenians = noise.  So I think it will definitely help if used to enhance your experience. Takes away from mine when every 3s it's like I got locked in the stockroom of a Yankee Candle store.  This is in no way targeted at Trey.
  • Kogan said:
    Xaden said:
    That's why I was including a toggle. Obviously if you keep it on all the time then you won't see them at all, but honestly the need for this became obvious when I was promoted to Squire and the log had perfumes going off every 5s because 30 Cyrenians = noise.  So I think it will definitely help if used to enhance your experience. Takes away from mine when every 3s it's like I got locked in the stockroom of a Yankee Candle store.  This is in no way targeted at Trey.
    :D Come Targ, Fred is the only one who uses them there and no one stays in the room once comes in anyway.

(j/k <3 Fred)
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Xaden said:
    I wonder if the admin feel this way when they look at our logs.
  • Trying to get this going again after the Chaos Wedding perfume spam. Need help with lines not mentioned in my first post. I've since gained Cedar perfume lines, but I know I'm missing quite a few. Will look to release all of them along with a toggle so you can choose if you see them or not once I grab a few more! 
  • for every line you gag, trey will design 20 more
  • Dislike
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Thats okay if he wants to keep spending the credits. I just don't care to see the crap when at big events with 30 people wearing perfume. Would rather just have a config option, but we do not. So I'll gag every one I come across.