Birthday Card Prize Revealed

2»

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I don't know what's worse, that, or retiring on 20.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Did anyone else even finish all 20?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Frederich.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    "Anyone else" is asking: aside from Frederich.
  • More than one person got all 20 tasks completed!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    P sure I did 19, only missed the foray one, couldn't get anyone else to foray in this one-player game called Achaea :'(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited November 2017
    I couldn't do the forays either. Trying to find foray groups to let you in when you're a rogue is depressing :( 

I also didn't do the sea monster ones because I couldn't find a good time. 

I can't remember what else I didn't do but I definitely didn't do those two. 

• Farrah may have finished all twenty, but not sure.

I'm pretty sure I did 17 out of 20. I know I didn't complete the forays, new honours or foozle ones (I only saw one foozle happen when I was logged in the entire month, probably would have needed another two to finish that task), I don't recall any others that I missed.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I did 17/20. Didn't do the forays, egghunts or foozles.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I did all 20, yes.
  • I didn't go through all of them yet, but off hand, and looking at what's not on Krypton's list, I remember one with Lorielan and Khalas chatting pre-rebellion.
  • edited November 2017
    I left off on 16/20. Didn't attempt forrays, foozle, or seamonsters and I only had 1 player kill I think.
  • How do you know to shake it??? 
  • Farrah said:
    I didn't go through all of them yet, but off hand, and looking at what's not on Krypton's list, I remember one with Lorielan and Khalas chatting pre-rebellion.

i'm sorry, what??
  • Asmodron said:
    Farrah said:
    I didn't go through all of them yet, but off hand, and looking at what's not on Krypton's list, I remember one with Lorielan and Khalas chatting pre-rebellion.

i'm sorry, what??
    BET YOU WISH YOU DID ALL OF THEM NOW, HUH

• I tried to get Antidas to TUG his box. Guess he knew more than I thought :sunglasses:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Krypton said:
    Dochitha said:
    How do you know to shake it??? 
    The experienced quester knows to PUSHPULLTURNTOUCHSHAKERINGLIGHTOPENENTER every single object in the game until it goddamn does something.
    Also READ, and I throw in TWIST as well even though it seems to just be an alternate command for TURN. BREAK comes up once in a while too, but I don't recommend automatically trying that on everything.

• Got it. Read won't work for me. But spamming all those command will do!
  • Krypton said:
    Dochitha said:
    How do you know to shake it??? 
    The experienced quester knows to PUSHPULLTURNTOUCHSHAKERINGLIGHTOPENENTER every single object in the game until it goddamn does something.
    I have set as an Alias of TRY <item> :)