The Chaos Wedding

13»

Comments

• Sorry. Analogies are not my strong suit and wished to say that the admin are building a story. Not everyone is familiar with the lore that is (from the general idea I m getting) going to be important so we are having bits feed to us so they can be built on later for a more coherent telling for the world.

Example: The Genesis, we got a good glimpse of its power and a hint at what its motivation might be which we had lacked before because of its relative newness to the pantheon.
  • Hataru said:
    Melodie said:
    @Hataru When life is less crazy for both of us, we should hook up and get some anti-Chaos shit going for public Mhaldor stuff. You know I'm all about that life, gurl. 
    YASSSS GURL YAAASSSSSSSSSSS. I'm all about this life. All about it. Rain hellfire on the Nihilists who think destruction is better than subjugation HELLFIRE.
    Given the choice between Oblivion and "The entire world is Mhaldor", I think I would have to go with Oblivion.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    WELL TOO BAD, NAZIHK, YOU BETTER BUCKLE UP BUDDY.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • edited November 2017

Well, there was that whole thing where Golgotha came down to PMP, rescued Danaeus, and shoved Xerimor into that altar. That's some pretty epic history and a great reason for Mhaldorians not to have been on team OG. But maybe we can be friends now that Glaaki's demonstrated "Strength" (Yes I'm blatantly looking for reasons to be able to have fun with the Evil sector of the game, haha)?
  • Truax said:

Well, there was that whole thing where Golgotha came down to PMP, rescued Danaeus, and shoved Xerimor into that altar. That's some pretty epic history and a great reason for Mhaldorians not to have been on team OG. But maybe we can be friends now that Glaaki's demonstrated "Strength" (Yes I'm blatantly looking for reasons to be able to have fun with the Evil sector of the game, haha)?
    I was going to mention that event but was afraid people would debate against it XD.

In my opinion that was one of the biggest hits to the chaos plane and chaos faction. It showed to the world that even a Chaos lord could be subjugated by Mhaldor and Evil.