Combat Logs

Comments

• Mine is ^esc$

I'm not as funny or as cool as you guys :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Sounds like I need to make one of those. I just spam my fulcrum, mj/leap, or duanathar aliases.

Time to make one mega alias!

• Mine is ev <direction> except it doesn't work when I'm not in Serpent :frown:
  • I don't have one either. I do the same thing as Solnir, which is spam a separate alias depending on what I want to do.
  • edited October 2017
    16 dexterity with racial stats and trait and light stepper in major slot (replacing expert diagnoser). I wonder how worse it could be if I had dexterity boots.
    spread positivity
  • Vender said:
    16 dexterity with racial stats and trait and light stepper in major slot (replacing expert diagnoser). I wonder how worse it could be if I had dexterity boots.
    I can let you borrow my boots at some point if you want to find out, they would put you at 19 dexterity.
  • This looks so badass. What is it?

The eyes of Alrena grow unfocused as she speaks a soft, reverent lamentation:
    "Your heart is made of iron; let it repel all arrows. Your soul is formed of diamond; let it cast light to all four
    corners. Your eyes are bolts of lightning; let them see the mark."
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Ysela, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Errus, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Ashmond, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Cooper, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Lii, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Proficy, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Nylian, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Saibel, growing brighter by the moment.
    A nimbus of grey coalesces about the form of Alrena, growing brighter by the moment.
  • edited October 2017
    That's DW Haste

Edit: Read too fast, that's Lament. Alyxeri is right.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    That's DW Haste
    Pretty sure that's lament.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited October 2017
    No..
    The eyes of Alrena grow unfocused as she speaks a soft, reverent lamentation:
    It's Terminus lament.
  • The lag from this was ridiculous. Chaos rays on top just sealed the deal on the lag lol.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/76iRGrv3
  • It really doesn't look like wildgrowth has been finalized.....

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/a1jSoEHJ
  • It has, imo, I hit it constantly in the crusade yesterday.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    It has, imo, I hit it constantly in the crusade yesterday.
    you're special
  • edited November 2017
    Atalkez said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Z9B_8tNO

After 1 loss, and surviving probably 20 setups, I finally beat @Dochitha DwB as a prep class. So difficult to live long enough to execute!
    With his dying breath, Dochitha utters, 'Rangor is better than you!'.

:omegalul:

eta: Poor guy woulda lived if he canceled tumble.

• So he is the one that bought a Cane.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Fighting Dochitha in DWB is probably in my top 3 enjoyable matchups. Scary shit, you gotta bring your A-game defence. Is awesome. 

• (Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Satyrs should totally have a GORE <person> finisher :neutral:

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I'd settle for a unique deathsight for Headstomp.

• Atalkez said: 
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Z9B_8tNO

After 1 loss, and surviving probably 20 setups, I finally beat @Dochitha DwB as a prep class. So difficult to live long enough to execute!

Edit: He was also my #300 kill for my Dawnblade, so I got a new description for it!

A procession of grisly scenes flash swiftly through your mind. You estimate having seen
    approximately 300 kills by your hand.

blade139256         a gold-hilted Dawnblade with an unyielding edge

Forged from refined steel, this ceremonial blade bears a razor-sharp double-bevel edge. Miniature
    slivers of alluvial silver run in wootz-like patterns throughout the blade's metal, the result of 
    repeated quenching and annealing in the waters of the Silverveil. The straw-hued glow naturally 
    inferred from the tempering process has been polished and etched with ferric lye, imparting a 
    stylistic patterning of reddish flames across the blade surface of the weapon. A soft burnished 
    umber glow accompanies the blade, emanating from an icon pressed into the steel just above the 
    pommel, where a signet of two crossed swords lay resplendent. The hilt is crafted of gleaming gold 
    and the edge is unyielding, hardened through countless battles.
    Awesome blade! Honored to be the #300th! And also glad you handled that fight super solid. S&B pally gonna be my favorite matchup. 

You got to bring class A defence against DWB to survive the crazy long prep,  I have to get lucky with piety for sequence and get in the tiny tumble window for defense and not to use flail when you are almost done prepping. Mistake is clearly death. 

I start to love our fights! @Atalkez
  • Not had a log in a while, so here:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/iljE1wjI

I did SO much wrong here, but Kudos to @Crixos for taking the bounty and also returning the gold I dropped at the end. 

• Sobriquet said:
    Not had a log in a while, so here:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/iljE1wjI

I did SO much wrong here, but Kudos to @Crixos for taking the bounty and also returning the gold I dropped at the end. 
    I don't know if I can attempt this better, but I'd probably:
    • Use more wrist to proc lethargy, if I can sort of handle the pressure, if not:
    • Burn leg to breathe. I'd focus a lot on getting the legs prepped/burn against DW.
    • Use rage to cure timeloop instead of using herb balance
    • Start a 2H fight off with hugalaz (for health pressure)
    DW will need some time before they are able to gain momentum that's too scary for you to defend... Between dagaz, tree and rage, it should push them beyond 10s to get any meaningful progress. With speed hammer I think you could prolly prep them within similar timeframe, so as they get into pressure, you are ready to break prone for breather, if they are manageable, you just keep going, that prep is like a 4s shield OP shit. Not to mention the 4s that they go prone is close to resetting them, while you get to hit once and keep that progress. Could be slow and long winded, but can give you the control you seek, is very good against almost all momentum classes.
  • Also, hitting parry when you can see what limb they're parrying really slows down your momentum. Like Dochitha said, you need to hinder momentum classes with lethargy/clumsiness within the first 10-20 seconds or you're going to die.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • You can use battlefury perceive while you are off balance, so ideally you want to use it again about a second before you regain balance from a strike and attack again, so that you can see if they've moved their parry and respond to it accordingly.

It wouldn't have helped you this time, because Crixos seems to have left parry locked on left leg, but it's a huge help against people who DO move their parry.