What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Calira said:

It's worth pointing out that the effectiveness of queueing concentrate to eqbal is a bit suspect
    You're definitely correct! Could have sworn it worked at one point, but its probably best to not queue it at all or at least don't queue it on eqanything  or it will never fire.
  • Achilles said:
    Initiated my first crusade yesterday at a so-so time for Targossas.  Got our butts kicked with a decent turnout by the city.  Was still fun regardless of outcome.  Sorry Targ midbies that you had to pay the price for my mistake!  Honestly I would do it again at the same time, better than a unopposed crusade.

I was making dinner/eating/cleaning up while crusading, so sorry I sucked. But the time wasn't awful!
  • I’ve used concentrate on my diagnose for years!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Sunless hope is super cool.

I have one for sale if anyone wants one. /shameless plug.

• Why is it called sunless hope? hope is way too positive a word for the tsol'teth. Sunless Despair pls @Makarios @Nicola
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    You have to activate it? Mother of God... Command? 
  • It's a friggin prismatic ring people.

It makes it so you dont have to carry 300 rings around with enchants that die in 1 use after reciting them on a ring.
  • Same command for the resistance rings.

Activate Fireresist etc I believe

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Ohh, I thought it was the willpower one. Move along people.. nothing to see here
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited October 2017
    Hahah, glad to see you guys are having a great time. 

Hataru said:
    Kiet said:
    Not a single person in this game wouldn't worldburn Xaden tho
    I want to just straight up face him 1v1 until I'm good enough to beat him, hehe. 
  • Well...I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that Shirley Jackson is Mhaldorian.
  • Got my butt handed to me by a bunch of random people in game. Makes me wonder if I chose the right spec to switch too. A little disheartening way to end the day.

On a good note though, I was able to get my system to about 85% completed.  Need to work on my curing prios and how to actually fight each class now
  • I think maybe figuring out how to fight each class will cut down on getting your butt handed to you! 

Stick it out, it gets better, mister.
  • Reyson said:

Stick it out, it gets better, mister.
    It didn't for @Xaden

>.>

<.<
  • What is this? I have feelings too :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Narrowing your gaze upon Bann, you take stock of his current injuries.
    He suffers from 0 skull fractures.
    He suffers from 0 wrist fractures.
    He suffers from 0 cracked ribs.
    He suffers from 1 torn tendons.
    He does not seem to be parrying anything.
    3620(100.0%), 3288(88.7%), 15755, 16975 x|db 0 [ 1L ]

Rifled through Nexsys and managed to put fractures on the prompt. So happy. :smiley:

• Xaden said:
    What is this? I have feelings too :(
    Don't worry brother. I am but a candle to your sun. <3
  • Hahah, glad to see you guys are having a great time. 

Hataru said:
    Kiet said:
    Not a single person in this game wouldn't worldburn Xaden tho
    I want to just straight up face him 1v1 until I'm good enough to beat him, hehe. 
    Why are you not beating him, so wrong...
  • I resemble that remark!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Penwize said:

Took far too long, but I did it! ...admittedly, the winning round was with @Zulah's help, but still!
    I was just there for moral support!
  • Hataru said:

You just received message #11268 from Achaea.

pls renumber yours msgs
  • edited October 2017
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Got my heart ripped out (literally, not figuratively!) by Skyrax, the Skyscourge...

Offering up his own life to empower the Seat of Chaos, Klendathu further entwines the karma of Ashtan with the Chaos Court.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."