What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Decided to go for a 1v2 in Annwyn today. Expected to lose but was all worth this gem. :lol:

Your mind is able to focus once again.
    Xaden swings a Scimitar of Eagles at you with all his might.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    Xaden swings a Scimitar of Eagles at you with all his might.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    Xaden moves in to engage you. (2.423s) (7.758s)
    H:70(0%) M:83% E:98% W:96% A:390 ex|cbk Xaden[] XP:9.1

• I hate SoA :(
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• You have been appointed to the position of Patron of the clan The Eleusian Rangers.

You have been appointed to the position of Hierophant of the clan The Eleusian Rangers.

You have been dismissed from your position of Patron of the clan The Eleusian Rangers.

@lyrin calls upon Whiirh and unleashes a forceful blow at your right leg with his staff.
    A gust of wind strikes you, throwing you to the ground.

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "Oops."

You give a horrified gasp.

You say, "Don't you dare hitting your Patron like that!"

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "You're not patron any more!"

You say, "Don't you dare hitting your Hierophant like that!"

"Heh heh heh," Lyrin chuckles.

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "Not for long!"

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "@hakaido will have to clean it up when he gets back."

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "So until then you can be an honorary Hierophant and Wildguard."

Blackthorn Lyrin Le'Coeur, Guardian of Nature says, "Dont let it go to your head!"
  • Snok said:
    Clan stuff
    This is why I'm not allowed near important stuff.
  • I feel like Marisella above. I've been wanting to complete some little odds and ends with talismans. I was able to pick up a whisperstone, completed the lily yesterday, and finally able to complete the disc today. I don't know why I love the disc so much, but it is probably up there as one of my favorite artes to play with. Finally! 
  • Mhaldorus, a colossal daemon has been slain by @Accolon.

Tesha got mad, we killed Mhaldorus.

Oops.
  • Frederich said:
    Mhaldorus, a colossal daemon has been slain by @Accolon.

Tesha got mad, we killed Mhaldorus.

Oops.
    I assume that was fun, right?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I wasn't there but I have to assume @Tesha put retardation everywhere, so it was probably awful.
  • It was slightly therapeutic after getting displaced into him because people didn't replace the mono, yes.
  • Solnir said:
    I wasn't there but I have to assume @Tesha put retardation everywhere, so it was probably awful.
    Would you believe... there was no retardation anywhere :open_mouth:

• I was afking cuz work, but weren't people not-engaging? I mean, cool for getting him and all but, not like an ass kicking or anything, afaik? 
  • Hahahahaha you guys changed his title to Slayer of Mhaldorus
  • Reyson said:
    I was afking cuz work, but weren't people not-engaging? I mean, cool for getting him and all but, not like an ass kicking or anything, afaik? 
    Don't think anyone was bragging about, or even mentioning that, it was an ass-kicking...

• I feel like Marisella above. I've been wanting to complete some little odds and ends with talismans. I was able to pick up a whisperstone, completed the lily yesterday, and finally able to complete the disc today. I don't know why I love the disc so much, but it is probably up there as one of my favorite artes to play with. Finally! 
    And you completed it just as the historic talisman sets were taken out of sale!
  • Xaden said:
    Solnir said:
    I wasn't there but I have to assume @Tesha put retardation everywhere, so it was probably awful.
    Would you believe... there was no retardation anywhere :open_mouth:
    No. No I wouldn't.
  • Achilles said:
    Initiated my first crusade yesterday at a so-so time for Targossas.  Got our butts kicked with a decent turnout by the city.  Was still fun regardless of outcome.  Sorry Targ midbies that you had to pay the price for my mistake!  Honestly I would do it again at the same time, better than a unopposed crusade.
    Agree, was a fun crusade, and not completely one-sided either. We got plenty of kills, they just got more!

• Meanwhile, in Cyrene, there was a really fun KOTH!

It was nice being able to fight with @Karren and @Krizal again!
  • Hmm...I'm still not getting it, what is the title?

• edited October 2017
    Cooper said:
    Hmm...I'm still not getting it, what is the title?

Diabeetus Ecclair of Sugary Death.               
  • I forgot to wake up for the crusade :D 
     <3 
  • After three minutes, I figured out what the concentrate command does and freed myself from disrupt prison

Shoutout to Ashtan and especially Penwize for being good sports about me suiciding into them. Every death is a learning experience, even if it's just to a lot of dragons roaring at you
  • Cen said:
    After three minutes, I figured out what the concentrate command does and freed myself from disrupt prison

Shoutout to Ashtan and especially Penwize for being good sports about me suiciding into them. Every death is a learning experience, even if it's just to a lot of dragons roaring at you
    You can concentrate while diagnosing for free. So on one eqbal you can concentrate/diagnose. I just threw mine into diagnose and if disrupted I diagnose. Easy to remember as well.
  • edited October 2017
    Kogan said:
    Cen said:
    After three minutes, I figured out what the concentrate command does and freed myself from disrupt prison

You can concentrate while diagnosing for free. So on one eqbal you can concentrate/diagnose. I just threw mine into diagnose and if disrupted I diagnose. Easy to remember as well.
    It's worth pointing out that the effectiveness of queueing concentrate to eqbal is a bit suspect