And I -think- toward should be towards.
    Huh. Neat.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    It's missing a full stop, yeah.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Fixed.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Im agreeing with Halos. Its kinda abrupt that Ugrach was all humbled then suddenly he's a giant prick again. I kinda find it odd that theres no real reference about the event or why he's in the position he is.

• I uh... even after that new thing kicked in, I was getting a Prospero sequence.

• Well he did mention the Endbringer dying
  • edited July 2016
    Tahquil said:
    Im agreeing with Halos. Its kinda abrupt that Ugrach was all humbled then suddenly he's a giant prick again. I kinda find it odd that theres no real reference about the event or why he's in the position he is.

I kind of see it like he was "sucking up to corporate" and now that he has he job he's being a monster to his underlings.

Sure it was quite the sacrifice but he doesn't really have to be happy about it.

Though I also can see what you mean. You would at least think for a while he would be bitching about things.

"I HAD DREAMS ONCE"

"NEVER HAVE CHILDREN"

• edited July 2016
    Not really, his and his son's lives are still held at ransom. If your working to save your son's life I would think you'd be a little grateful for the chance to keep him alive.

edit: I don't mean grateful to mortals. I mean keeping your head down and not making waves.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Well,  who are we going to complain to?

You think Neraeos is going to do something because I file a complaint that customer service Ugrach was rude to me?

HAHAHAHAHa... Hahaha.. Ha..

*curls up and cries in a corner*

• Yeah... after going through the Aurora's one... this just is so disappointing.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited July 2016
    Greys said:
    Yeah... after going through the Aurora's one... this just is so disappointing.
    's about as disappointing as the Thoth one was, coming from Maya, tbh.

ETA: Much as I loved the Scarlatti one, I'd give a helluva lot to have Maya's again.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Posting in this just so people who weren't here could see all the cool stuff. I'm making a script to replace Ugrach's sequence with your choice of them (hopefully configurable to be random from multiple choices). Does anyone have Valnurana's? and Lupus'? I'm not sure if Lupus had one, but it looks like Valnurana's was the only one not in this thread. Thought I'd tag @Nicola just in case you has it saved somewhere!

i'm a rebel

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Valnurana's

Lupus wouldn't have one, He's in a coma....
  • AHAH. Thank you. I figured Lupus wouldn't have one but I wasn't positive. I'll post the script up when I finish it.

i'm a rebel

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited October 2017
    I actually really like this, and would like the option to have it be random, because I'm a sucker for "okay who is saving me today!" type stuff. Keep us posted!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'm still sad that the god embrace sequences didn't stick around if you were in an order or something. They were probably my favorite part of that whole event.
  • Keorin said:
    I'm still sad that the god embrace sequences didn't stick around if you were in an order or something. They were probably my favorite part of that whole event.

They were definitely cool. Story wise however having Ugrach where he is has some very major implications (some already hinted at).

• @Makarios

Can we have them be back for gods? :(

I wanna get seared by DDD everytime I embrace death
  • Makarios said:
    Nope, the whole point of Ugrach doing it is to allow him to grant people undeath instead of life as a precursor to us reworking necromancy so Apostates can raise people as zombies and finally end Mhaldorian complaints about factional rezz availability
    Interesting..
  • Phaestus's is still the best.

• Time to compile a joking @Makarios one?

Something where you created a bug and he revives you in exchange for you being mum about it.