Pineapple on Pizza

edited October 2017 in North of Thera
No description required.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I was with you all the way, then you brought beef into the equation. Weirdo.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • How come all you guys weren't at the NYC meet last year?
  • Cause I live in Texas.

• Pineapple pizza for you all.

• edited October 2017
    Daeir said:
    There are two types of people in this debate - those who have experienced pineapple on pizza done poorly, and those who have experienced it done correctly. You are no less a person for being unenlightened, but I and the others only pity the fact that your revelation has yet to happen.
    Pretty much sums up what I was gonna say. I feel like 95% of the ones saying it doesn't go on pizza fall into the first category. There's a lot of places that do it really poorly, and destroy the entire pizza because of it. But those aren't the ones you should be basing off of.
  • I’ve tried it done well, I just didn’t like it.

I’m a simple guy, cheese or pepperoni, that’s good for me. I don’t even like the specialized ones like barbecue chicken or whatever.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I'm alright with pineapple on pizza, and most pizzas actually, I just prefer like, cheese or pepperoni.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Only heathens like pineapples on pizza. HEATHENS! WHO SHALL ANGUISH IN THE BOWELS OF HELL!
  • Hell is great for cooking more pizza in. Nice and toasty warm.
  • See, I've taken another step to enlightenment. Once you've experienced GOOD pineapple on pizza... try it with some lychee - yes cooked with the pizza. The texture and taste add another element to cheese pizza that is delightful. I can't say for what meats would be good with it since I can't digest meat anymore, but experiment with it!
    meh

• I'm willing to tolerate pineapple, but you've gone too far.
  • you are all fucking disgusting. I can't believe i play with pineapple lovers
  • There's no good way to put a pineapple on pizza, because pineapple is fucking digusting. You may as well put dog crap on my pizza and I'd treat it the same way.

I will never like pineapple, I will never approve of it on my slice of pizza.
  • Most of my friends like pineapple on pizza, which means most of the time that'll be at least part of an order. I don't, but I've noticed that I have a weird enjoyment of pineapple pizza with the pineapples picked off. You don't get that weird, bursty-fibery-overly sweet pineapple explosion when you bite into one, but it makes the spots where they were sort of like cheese curds in poutine, and it's just a tiny hint sweeter which makes the rest of the pizza sauce more savoury.

I still put up a fuss and throw them at other people but /confession.
  • ... not a personal favorite... but still better than Broccoli...
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I had pineapple on pizza that was good once. One time. I have had it and suffered many times.

That one time was at the best pizza place I know with: carmalized pineapple, bacon, and banana peppers on a bbq sauce base.

Every other time it has tasted like rubbery asshole which is so sad cause I love pineapple :(
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Atalkez said:
    I’ve tried it done well, I just didn’t like it.

I’m a simple guy, cheese or pepperoni, that’s good for me. I don’t even like the specialized ones like barbecue chicken or whatever.
    I'm the same way. Partially because the less that's on a pizza, the less heart burn I get.

I do enjoy pineapple, even cooked pineapple, but not on the pizza--for the love of all that is holy...
  • Hataru said:
    it has tasted like rubbery asshole
    ...I'm not even gonna ask.
  • Alyxeri said:
    Hataru said:
    it has tasted like rubbery asshole
    ...I'm not even gonna ask.
    You have to put yourself through college -somehow-, ok?

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    PhDs are expensive, man.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • I unironically enjoy pineapple pizza(though I usually pick the 'meatier' flavors if I have a choice).

Then again, I'm an eldritch abomination dedicated to submerging your meatbag reality into the Realm of Fractals so you all might want to take my opinion with a grain of salt...or a slice of pineapple.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    people put tomato sauce on pizzas :( 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    I am confused by your sadness...

What the hell else do you put on pizza

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited October 2017
    The blood of your enemies makes the best pizza sauce.  It is known.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aralaya said:
    Mishgul said:
    I am confused by your sadness...

What the hell else do you put on pizza
    Another pizza:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."