The biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening

Nicola says to you, "In fact, the biggest release in Achaea's history will be happening before the year is out."

----

Let us all take this moment to randomly speculate!

There was mention UW is coming back very soon...?

Comments

• Zomg. This is not cool, now I'm gonna be up all night wondering what it might be.

• Estach will loosen his belt

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Shallam raises from the sea to declare war on the infidels?

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Whatever it is, it'll be in US time zone  :p

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Won't matter. I'll be at work anyways.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • All rooms will be named in relation to New Thera.

Like North North North of North of New Thera

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Ok, more accurate quote: the biggest release since Achaea opened.
  • Makarios said:
    Ok, more accurate quote: the biggest release since Achaea opened.
    @Makarios How does that differ from "The biggest release in Achaea's history"

(fishing for clues)
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Achaea, as a project, existed prior to its release.
    Not enough Veils being deleted.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Daeir said:
    while Lana del Ray plays in the background somehow. 
    I fixed your mistake.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • and then all of a sudden, Bal'met descends and gives everyone cake, and then he dies again because yes

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Don't forget the potatoes :anguished:
  • So, to get a scope of size... @Makarios What is currently holding the title of biggest release in Achaean history?
    My guess is, we're getting an expansive, first-of-its-kind, top-of-the-line, immersive MUDSEX system.
  • Seriously though, will there be warning signs (A la the start of the black wave with a Revelation in UPCOMING) because I really don't wanna miss the start of this event/thing/mudsex party/whatever it is so having a warning would be nice.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Seriously though, will there be warning signs (A la the start of the black wave with a Revelation in UPCOMING) because I really don't wanna miss the start of this event/thing/mudsex party/whatever it is so having a warning would be nice.
    Nicola said that they planned to have any big things on upcoming, when asked exactly this.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    Skye said:
    Inb4 my nipples are automatically upgraded to coin-sized in preparation for this complex mudsex system.
      Hrm.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Skye said:
    Inb4 my nipples are automatically upgraded to coin-sized in preparation for this complex mudsex system.