Tel Aviv, Israel

Anyone live in Tel Aviv?

I will be living there October 15 - Mid February (minus Christmas time) for work.

Hit me up if you want to meet and grab a drink.

Comments

• Who are you?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Insert obnoxious comment
  • It's been a while since I had a good rocket attack.  Maybe I'll take a week off work.  

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Foreign country? No friends or family?  I'll start saving to move that earring back, boss.  Eta Ashtan next Tuesday?  That'll give you time to settle.

(I'm just glad you're alive and remember us) 
  • edited October 2017
    Take a day off and drive to Masada and go swim in the Dead Sea. I have experienced some amazing things on this planet, but that’s a definite top three moment. It. Is. Magical!

• Saeva said:
    Take a day off and drive to Masada and go swim in the Dead Sea. I have experienced some amazing things on this planet, but that’s a definite top three moment. It. Is. Magical!
    Better than cliff diving in Okinawa (or just.. Bora Bora)? 

• Caelan said:
    Saeva said:
    Better than cliff diving in Okinawa (or just.. Bora Bora)? 
    I don’t like cliff diving, so to me that would be a yes... even though Bora Bora!? Yes please.