Do you have any crazy stories of people you have met in game and ended up being your neighbours?

So this one time back in the day when I used to play every hour of every day I used to be a mark and a thief, naturally I had a lot of enemies, I was banned from all cities and was constantly hunted. Santar being one of the main dudes spamming axe throw or w/e at me. 

There was this one dude, female in game of course who I interacted with quite a bit because he was a dragon and I wanted his precious exp. So we killed each other a few times. We got chatting one day, ended up being a dude I went to school with who I had no idea played the game.

R.I.P Eos, if you're still lurking here hit me up. Much love xoxo

Comments

• The friend I used to play Achaea with in high school was my neighbour :/ Fck that guy, got me hooked to a text-game.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Rip Terra. Sorry I showed you Achaea back in high school
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited October 2017
    My friend's sibling showed her Achaea, who then showed it to me.

Curse you friend for getting me hooked on Achaea
    not really

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I ended up going to school with norielan and she was great
  • Not this game, but another. We were speaking oocly in a group, and were both remarking about how it was raining, and I commented about how it was weird; it rarely rains here. She replied that it was the same sort of thing for her where she lived. It turned out we lived in the same city, and not too far away from one another. We met up in person at a LARP event. It was pretty cool.
  • Glad none of you live in the Dayton, Ohio area. I have enough crazies living near me!
  • I actually went to school with Aerek, Taril, Wessux and a few others. There are a handful of Achaeans around here actually. 
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I started playing in middle school cause loads of my friends did (ironically all Shallamese and 1 Cyrenian) and a few people I knew in high school that were my best friends were people who I met through Achaea that just happened to live like 45 mins away.

There's a weirdly large amount of Achaeans that have lived in Central Florida though. I won't name some of them cause some people don't like to have it known where they live but I can think of at least about 20 people who lived in the Daytona Beach-St. Augustine-Orlando triangle (about 25 if you include went to UCF) and at least 15 of those people like -actively- played and played for several years on Achaea or other IRE games (a lot of my friends migrated to Lusternia in the beginning and I did for a bit but they did well there where I just didn't for some reason so came back to Hat).
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • Faur said:
    Glad none of you live in the Dayton, Ohio area. I have enough crazies living near me!
    Hmmm... I know some folks from Dayton.
  • Kogan said:
    Faur said:
    Glad none of you live in the Dayton, Ohio area. I have enough crazies living near me!
    Then you know what I mean.
  • Faur said:
    Kogan said:
    Faur said:
    Then you know what I mean.
    I work in Marysville so not that far away from you