Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Classlead 100 approved. Time to retire, for my work here is done. Vindication!!!!
  • Didn't they tentatively approve something like that before then not do anything with it? That seems like a candidate for sitting as "approved" until the next round of classleads opens up.
  • Daeir said:
    It's priority 7 though, which is pretty high. I think.
    The Expert Diagnoser classlead is priority 1, so I'd assume that lower is better, here. 
  • priority just gives an idea of how many endorsements/censures a classlead got. Holo got a lot of endorsements (love you all)
  • Lower is better. I think negatives mean it got heavily endorsed.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • eh? I think you have it backwards!
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    @Zackery let me cut his nose off IC on the fly which was basically one of the best RP interactions I've ever had in Achaea probably ever and he deserves all the raves in the world for going along with my dumb ass.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • @Zackery trying to become Voldemort?  :o
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    There have been a lot of Voldemort jokes and demands he says everything *nasally now.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • say *nasally Hail Sartan!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @lyrin you glorious bastard.
  • I don't even know if this is the right thread but too bad. I hate forums. Here:

Azare sadly tells you in Eleusian, "Maybe I need to rephrase my welcomes. New villagers keep thinking I'm a denizen."

@azare bahahaha
  • Aegoth sai:pensive:
    priority just gives an idea of how many endorsements/censures a classlead got. Holo got a lot of endorsements (love you all)
    I really like the idea of the various holocausts. I'm thinking of going Magi for my next class slot as well. And truth be told, you've got the whole "Lord of Fire" thing down, so it may open up another option.  :p

I'm just so damn stoked my mind crush as a bashing attack went through.  =)
  • Aegoth sai:pensive:
    priority just gives an idea of how many endorsements/censures a classlead got. Holo got a lot of endorsements (love you all)
    I really like the idea of the various holocausts. I'm thinking of going Magi for my next class slot as well. And truth be told, you've got the whole "Lord of Fire" thing down, so it may open up another option.  :p

I'm just so damn stoked my mind crush as a bashing attack went through.  =)
    on behalf of monks everywhere we thank you. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Shit, now there's gunna be even MORE int monks. :(
  • Solnir said:
    Shit, now there's gunna be even MORE int monks. :(
    Never! I'm not giving up the stick! :angry:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • rave to @Crixos for the really great fights and to @Penwize for showing me a thing or two about serpent.
    spread positivity
  • @Nyneve

It's been fun having you around!
  • Nyneve said:
    Talamond said:
    Seelie doesn't forum, but I'd like to rave about her anyway. One of the friendliest people I've met here, and a joy to work with.

Also, she showed me this: http://www.etgeton.com/elysiat/tsol/Lamath.html
    I logged on out of curiosity, not intending to stay long. I didn't recognize anyone at all but then saw she was around so while we chatted, I was intrigued by all the new features (like traits, and class specialization).  I got hooked again, and so far I've been loving it (much to my rl-husband's chagrin (Fonetic) - he's still bitter about some silly IG stuff from years ago). 
    Oh man, you and Fonetic were some of the coolest Paladins I met back in the guild days. Stay cool.

• I thought there were standards for being knighted, damn.

Jk, good job man! :D

• -Prefix Solnir Sir-
  • Farrah said:
    -Prefix Solnir Sir-
    No!!!! Please don't pull a Ragazzo! :disappointed: