Race Change

Looking for a bit of an extra edge in game. Am a Troll Jester, love it, but would Rajamala or Horkval (both of which I could roleplay) work out better for me bashing or 1v1? I would keep the high CON version.

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Of those two specifically? Rajamala would be better. Horkval armour is worse than what Jester can use, and they have leap already with backflip. The evasion bonus Raja has on top of everything else Jester has is great, as well.
  • Raja is pretty bad overall, though. I'd just go one of the 13 con races (dwarf is probably the best jester race)
  • I don't think I've seen my character evade denizens  since.. maybe ever? I don't remember if that was a thing. I'm guessing that the extra avoidance just reduces damage like the miniskill.
  • Kiet said:
    Raja is pretty bad overall, though. I'd just go one of the 13 con races (dwarf is probably the best jester race)
    Dwarf master-race for resistances.

• Dairon said:
    I don't think I've seen my character evade denizens  since.. maybe ever? I don't remember if that was a thing. I'm guessing that the extra avoidance just reduces damage like the miniskill.
    Supposedly there are - or were - a few denizens that could be dodged. I don't recall which ones and have never personally encountered any of them.

Rajamala dodge increase is just that. A dodge increase. It's not a damage reduction. Has no use against denizens.

• With the upcoming change to STR affecting bop, staying Troll for pve wouldn't so bad. As above though, not sure Raja or Horkval would be any better.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited October 2017
    Siren for the mudsechs *sagenod*
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Scalpel of sex change. 
  • A wild Mizik appears.
  • Torinn said:
    Siren for the mudsechs *sagenod*
    I agree. It's -doable- with other races, but that one's just optimal.