Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Midwest meet

1234568»

Comments

• TalianTalian Posts: 2Member
    It's super last minute (ren faire ends in like 3 weeks in MI), but any interest in another meet-up at the ren faire?
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Posts: 3,279Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Lachlan and I already went and I used what I had left of my vacation just last week, unfortunately.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• CharliusCharlius Posts: 10Member
    That is right around the corner from me! I don't know if it happens to happen, let me know and if i'm not working I will try to be there.
  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,613Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah that's super late notice for some folks. Maybe next year!

Apparently Lachlan wants to go again this weekend. If you see us, come say hello!

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!

• CaelanCaelan Posts: 996Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Talian said:
    It's super last minute (ren faire ends in like 3 weeks in MI), but any interest in another meet-up at the ren faire?
    Who the F wants to go to Michigan?  They don't even have paved roads. 

I hear they do have some killer bowling though.

Aldwic
    Roads is a misnomer anyways. We drive around in something akin to ravines or gulleys.

Caelan
  • XiasXias Posts: 167Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Omaha, Nebraska here!
1234568»
Sign In to Comment.