Chenubians Exits

Curious, what are your exits like if you have one and don't mind sharing?

Comments

• I don't mind sharing a couple of mine:

N - Vents of Hthrak, makes replacing tanks much quicker (it goes to the safe room Jeramun won't chase to in that lowest area).
    SE - Jaru, just because it's a pain to get to and Deucalion has shrines there.
    S - Mourning Pass on Meropis. This is close to a few of my favourite harvesting areas on Meropis, though really could have been anywhere on Meropis.

Nice things about Chenubian wings: They include island wings, so you get access to the inner islands (Polyargos, Ulangi, Mysia, etc.). They can have exits to Meropis and can be used on Meropis, so you can get to/from easily without needing a pebble (and to walk to the portal on either side). Nobody can chase you to your clouds room, so very little risk to duanatharing.

Not so nice things about Chenubian wings: No immediate access to On the clouds, since Duanathar takes you to your room instead. Chasing is a little more work because you have to Duanathar(an) then go down two/three times.
  • Oh shit they include islandwings? @Penwize probably pissed that I sold him a set then, I didn't know!

• Trey said:
    Oh shit they include islandwings? @Penwize probably pissed that I sold him a set then, I didn't know!
    They didn't include islandwings back then.  That's a recent change!  Now I'm not sure what to do with this second pair of wings.  Huh.
  • Penwize said:
    Trey said:
    Oh shit they include islandwings? @Penwize probably pissed that I sold him a set then, I didn't know!
    They didn't include islandwings back then.  That's a recent change!  Now I'm not sure what to do with this second pair of wings.  Huh.
    Hello, good looking. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Austere said:
    Penwize said:
    Trey said:
    Hello, good looking. 
    Back up, bitch :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Antonius said:
    Not so nice things about Chenubian wings: No immediate access to On the clouds, since Duanathar takes you to your room instead. Chasing is a little more work because you have to Duanathar(an) then go down two/three times.
    This is not a bug? I thought each Duan- variant was tied to a specific Clouds room.
  • Krypton said:
    Antonius said:
    This is not a bug? I thought each Duan- variant was tied to a specific Clouds room.
    No, not a bug.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Krypton said:
    Antonius said:
    It is, which means when normal folks Duanathar to On the clouds, aka eagle wings, you can't do the same because our Duanathar is overridden and goes to our private cloud rooms.

Every time I've asked about special words or commands, I am told it's no longer possible. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

You pay all that to lose direct access to "On the Clouds" and its exits? lmao
  • Krypton said:
    You pay all that to lose direct access to "On the Clouds" and its exits? lmao
    You still have access, you just have to type "D" 3 times to get there after using your Chenubian wings.

• out of curiosity, if you had a normal pair of eagles or w/e, could you just wear those and duan?
    Armali said:
    out of curiosity, if you had a normal pair of eagles or w/e, could you just wear those and duan?

Yes

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Can duanatharan still, but two steps down isn't much better than three steps down.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Yeah I still keep my atavian wings, just going to switch the wings into packs if I want to access On The Clouds with duanathar.
    Dochitha said:
    Yeah I still keep my atavian wings, just going to switch the wings into packs if I want to access On The Clouds with duanathar.
    Trade in atavian wings (1666 bound credits), get anklet of dashing (500 cr), duanathar + dash down 3

*1333 bound credits
    Krypton said:
    *1333 bound credits
    Either way, still a cheaper method to achieve the same goal.

• With the side benefit of being unable to move for a couple of seconds after hitting clouds and hitting all room hinder/totems/walls on the way down
  • Not counting island exits since yours don't have that, I have closer access to Targossas (Laziness), strategic raid exits for back-beckons and whatnot, and I think Istarion or something like that. Most of mine are combat-specific, shrine-specific, or islands.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    He got what he needed.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cyrenian shop exits?