Your opinions of me?

As the title says please tell me what you think of both the character driden and the player behind him. Both positive and negative feedback is cool. 

As a side note if you care enough to suggest any advice in enhancing positive traits of the character or reducing what you feel is a negative aspect of the character would also be cool. 
Cooper said:
This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!

Comments

• You're cool but need to be more consistent in your activity smh
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    new phone, who dis
  • Who's Driden? Must be some punk ass BIIIIITCH
  • Aegoth said:
    Who's Driden? Must be some punk ass BIIIIITCH
    You mean thee punk ass beotch. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • Are you that annoying Hashani who sits on guards and does telepathy during raids. If so I rate you 0/10. If not I rate you 0/10 anyway, for I am tenacious. 
  • Oh. Well. Carry on then.
  • Sayenna said:
    Micaelis said:
    Are you that annoying Hashani who sits on guards and does telepathy during raids. If so I rate you 0/10. If not I rate you 0/10 anyway, for I am tenacious. 
    That's Drefan Karai.

• Based only on this thread you're an unsavoury character to be avoided. No idea about in game
  • Are you asking for a pay raise?
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    ICly, you're a rotten bastard.

OOCly, you're pretty chill.
    Huh. Neat.
  • i love you people....but i hate you people.
    Cooper said:
  • Oh my I have never thought of this. I should do this for my character.
  • Leviticus said:
    Oh my I have never thought of this. I should do this for my character.

Make it an open thread, where people can volunteer within it. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?
  • Or... or...... make one for someone else!

What do you think of @Leviticus ?
  • edited September 2017

0:58 -> 1:07

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • You walked into my room, took my gold, and hit your head on the ceiling twice! 

Horrible thief! :joy:
  • I think your name is one letter different than "drider," which is a D&D monster that's sort of like a centaur, only the head-and-torso are drow, while the rest of the body is a spider. D&D wasn't even creative with the name. They just took "dr" from drow, then added "ider" from "spider."

You actually changed one letter. You are more creative than whoever named the drider race.

And then we have me, for contrast. Named for a virus transmitted when cannibals eat the brains of those infected with the virus. It's Mad Human Disease!

Clearly, you are more creative than me. Not only does your name resemble a made-up creature as opposed to a real... hmm, does a virus even count as a creature these days? I'm thinking not, but my point is, you personalised more than I did. Which is the easiest-to-measure sign of creativity.

You win where names are concerned.
    Some words, dey hard to say wif my mouf.
  • You have the same name as a guy’s character from a LARP I play. He’s a complete idiot and likes to try and “god-mod.”

all interactions (which are few) have not been so unpleasant as for me to keep you in the box with him. 
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Slut.         

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.