Free games?

AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
edited February 2017 in The Universal Membrane
Have an extra key for each of the following games. Anyone want? Message me or post here.

Assassin's Creed 3 (uPlay)
Hand of Fate (steam)
Depth Hunter 2 (steam)
Porradaria 2 (steam)

The first two are brilliant. The second pair are just... bleh. But if someone wants them, go right ahead.
Huh. Neat.

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Hand of fate's gone.
    Huh. Neat.
    edited February 2017
    I'll also have a Rust key at some point, if you want to claim it ahead of time.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I would def be interested in Rust.
  • Shark Attack Deathmatch 2

Elsam said:
    I would def be interested in Rust.
    Will let you know, and someone claimed AC3.

That leaves Depth Hunter 2 and Porradaria 2, if anyone is interested.
    Huh. Neat.
  • got a ton of keys sitting on my humble bundle account that I'm never gonna use. Most of them are from charity bundles from Yogscast. I may have ended up buying multiple times or something.  If anyone wants you're more than welcome to them. Just pm me. I have ....

awesomenauts, chivalry:medieval warfare, Defcon, discstorm, gunpoint, medieval 2: total war, tango fiesta, torchlight 2, psychonauts, bejewelled 3, dead space 2, dragon age: origins, call of juarez, mark of the ninja, strike suit infinity, stronghold crusader hd, swords and soldiers hd, thomas was alone, bridge constructor, burnout paradise (origin key),  command and conquer red alert 3 (origin), crysis 2 maximum edition (origin), dead space (origin), medal of honour (origin), mirrors edge, populous (origin), capsized, dear esther, hotline miami, intrusion 2, little inferno, oil rush, proteus, 
  • psychonauts, dragon age: origins, dead space 1/2, chivalry: medieval warface all been grabbed
  • stronghold crusader, torchlight 2, medieval 2: total war grabbed
  • awesomenauts, defcon, hotline miami, intrusion 2, little inferno, mark of the ninja, medal of honour, medieval 2: total war, oil rush, proteus, strike suite infinity, stronghold crusader, swords and soldiers, tango fiesta, thomas was alone, torchlight 2 left
  • torchlight 2 is no longer available, as is thomas was alone
  • Whoever picked up Torchlight 2 hit me up if you want someone to play with. I havent played in ages, but I'd be up for some multiplayer.
    edited March 2017
    Extra copies of Jotun and Warhammer Vermintide if anyone's interested.

Will also still has (by my count): awesomenauts, defcon, hotline miami, intrusion 2, little inferno, mark of the ninja, medal of honour, medieval 2: total war, oil rush, proteus, strike suite infinity, stronghold crusader, swords and soldiers, tango fiesta
    Huh. Neat.
    edited March 2017
    Warhammer's gone. Jotun is quite fun, even if it doesn't look like it at first! Norse mythology and runelore ftw.

EDIT: Jotun's gone too. Go harass Will for his free games.
    Huh. Neat.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/psychonauts

Its free. Go get it. You wont regret it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • best free game ever...

achaea.com