OOC Raves

Comments

• Yay, that is so cool :) 
  • Kyrra said:
    Guess who is starting their new job at 8:30am on Friday morning?!
    Told you so! Congrats!

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Siduri said:
    Kyrra said:
    Told you so! Congrats!
    It's the job that I didn't get last Friday, that I really really wanted. Apparently, the person they had offered the job to had taken another position elsewhere in the meantime and I was their second choice. My referees gave me such glowing recommendations as well.

I did not sleep at all last night and I am so freaking excited.

I'm going to have to find some new and inventive ways to curse since jfc, omg, jesus, and god damn are now off the table.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I recommend: By jingo! Oh my! Gadzooks! Egads!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Kyrra said:
    Siduri said:
    Kyrra said:
    Told you so! Congrats!
    It's the job that I didn't get last Friday, that I really really wanted. Apparently, the person they had offered the job to had taken another position elsewhere in the meantime and I was their second choice. My referees gave me such glowing recommendations as well.

I did not sleep at all last night and I am so freaking excited.

I'm going to have to find some new and inventive ways to curse since jfc, omg, jesus, and god damn are now off the table.
    Oh my! That's even doubly better! I'm so happy you didn't have to settle with your second choice of application!

• I, personally, am a fan of the phrase 'holy fucksickles'.

No, I don't really know what it means.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Just call everyone a jackwagon and confuse anyone around, including yourself.
  • don't stuff it up
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited July 2017
    Um, yeah, I got to say. How does that work? Just good control of prosthetics?
  • What's the deal with the skydiving then @Caelan? Does there have to be special measures / safeguards in place for landing safely?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    What's the deal with the skydiving then @Caelan? Does there have to be special measures / safeguards in place for landing safely?
    I think most people that do it just don't know how to do it with a guy with two prosthetics.  I even showed them I can keep them on.  Oh well.  If I wanted to travel out West, I could probably find someone.

• One of my favourite parts of my job is making things look like they have been involved in gruesome murders.

• "look like"...

sure

• Hey.

Just because I have a system that works and messing with the system has consequences doesn't mean I bludgeon all my work colleagues into motionless obedience.

• Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

• Where are my $AAPL boys at 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Too busy losing money on ssti

• True story:

My boss once asked me if I could parallel park. I said 'Yes' and then he replied 'Great, you can now be an orthopaedic surgeon.'

• Today's episode of Game of Thrones.

Hnnnnnng.
  • Talamond said:
    I won Achaea for the week. Thanks, @Elipise:)

That one cookie looks Chewy.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π