What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Just to be clear no hard feelings towards @Dunn! I thought it was a great introduction to relics and also makes for a pretty funny story.
  • Yeah I have no issues being open PK when holding relics.  There should be a way to know who has them.  I don't think people in general should have perfect information about who has them at all times, though.  I think a bit of obfuscation would make it far more interesting and not an auto-death to young ones that pick them up.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sailed a galley to Suleil. Never again.

The revised chops around Colchis etc make it a very easy sail now, maybe too easy.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    My sig of @Lorielan got squashed into an ugly, little, 100px-tall bugger.
  • Dunn said:
    Ignoring Achaea while I roll naked on my Chaos orb trove in Path of Exile having recently returned from pelting newbies in Act 1 with Transmutation Shards at professional baseball speeds.
    Translated for anyone who doesn't speak @Dunn
  • Got ripped to shreds by sharks, disfigured rams, jungle monsters... More than half a level lost later, I finally managed to reach Judgement Mountain and pick up the staff! :bawling:
  • wings are the best wings to have if you don't have wings
  • First @Antidas now @Vika.
    When will it stop.
  • You are now formally bloodsworn with Talamond.

woohoo!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Freebies at 3 am have always made me sad. Good thing I have everything already now!
  • edited August 2017
    Rangor said:
    Freebies at 3 am have always made me sad. Good thing I have everything already now!
    Oh look, another activity with free 2000cr artefacts (15,000cr in prizes in the first hour apparently) that's excludes the European's due to kicking off at 3/4am.

Way to piss us off, thanks. And don't use Upcoming as an excuse, most of us that play this have families now, getting up at 3am on a Sunday morning is nonsensical. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    The Treasure Hunt is always at the turn of the new year, whatever real-life hour that ends up being.
  • Achaea is an American game. Europeans just need to accept that, and suffer the consequences of living in third world countries
  • Sobriquet said:
    Rangor said:
    Freebies at 3 am have always made me sad. Good thing I have everything already now!
    Oh look, another activity with free 2000cr artefacts (15,000cr in prizes in the first hour apparently) that's excludes the European's due to kicking off at 3/4am.

Way to piss us off, thanks. And don't use Upcoming as an excuse, most of us that play this have families now, getting up at 3am on a Sunday morning is nonsensical. 

To be clear, the treasure hunt was at midnight BST and lasts about 20 minutes - this is still too late for some people but midnight on a Saturday is a fairly reasonable time I feel, though I do appreciate that family obligations exponentially complicate things.

This is however the nature of the beast with Championship games. We generally have to try to accomodate every major timezone as we have people from all of them so you will definitely find some of the events are just nonviable for your situation. On the flip side you'll find others are very easy for you to make - the foozle for example is early evening British time, but less than ideally placed if you're in an Australian timezone for instance.

There will be plenty more opportunities to win credits though, we've 11 days to go!

• I agree with Sobriquet, here. Most everything that happens in game is timed for the American timezone players - though I do understand. The majority of Achaean's are American. Although I'm not as upset as Sobby seems to be, it is a little frustrating wanting to compete for all these things, or be there for events, only to find out "Hrm, I'm in GMT+2, that means it's at 1, 2, 3am for me". 
  • I'm in GMT +8, which makes anything that happens on American Sundays difficult for me to attend. They become Monday mornings for me, and I'm at work then! These things happen though. At least for the bazaar, there's a reasonable timing which I can make it for. :)
  • - 2017/08/20 13:24:09 - The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has 
    punctuated Proficy's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

Xaden tells you, "You mindless?"
    Hrm, okay, I'll travel to Xaden.

- 2017/08/20 13:28:14 - Keeping the head as a trophy, Bloodletter Solnir Ashture 
    has collapsed Proficy's skull, bringing him to an agonising end.

tells proficy
    Most recent tells:
    42) Proficy told You: Guess i m going to have to start killing you afk in the 
    city then... left you alone at first, but your starting to become one to make my 
    list.
    43) You told Proficy: I take that as a compliment.
    44) Proficy told You: It shouldnt be, i only kill afk people who i find 
    disgustingly dishonorable and pathetic.
    45) Proficy told You: Everyone else has earned my respect of fair combat.
    46) Proficy told You: But, you will of course take it how you want.
    47) You told Proficy: Feel what you like, luckily for me your opinion means less 
    than a Cyrenians. You were in our city, I killed you.

Best attitude for a CL to have, well done Mhaldor. He dies trying to guard bash a near empty city, gets killed by two defenders, then talks shit in tells.
  • u got us

• Solnir said:
    - 2017/08/20 13:24:09 - The brief flash of a Shornwall defender's blade has 
    punctuated Proficy's last breath upon the hallowed ground of Targossas.

Xaden tells you, "You mindless?"
    Hrm, okay, I'll travel to Xaden.

- 2017/08/20 13:28:14 - Keeping the head as a trophy, Bloodletter Solnir Ashture 
    has collapsed Proficy's skull, bringing him to an agonising end.

tells proficy
    Most recent tells:
    42) Proficy told You: Guess i m going to have to start killing you afk in the 
    city then... left you alone at first, but your starting to become one to make my 
    list.
    43) You told Proficy: I take that as a compliment.
    44) Proficy told You: It shouldnt be, i only kill afk people who i find 
    disgustingly dishonorable and pathetic.
    45) Proficy told You: Everyone else has earned my respect of fair combat.
    46) Proficy told You: But, you will of course take it how you want.
    47) You told Proficy: Feel what you like, luckily for me your opinion means less 
    than a Cyrenians. You were in our city, I killed you.

Best attitude for a CL to have, well done Mhaldor. He dies trying to guard bash a near empty city, gets killed by two defenders, then talks shit in tells.
    Love how your so quick to post and not knowing what your talking about.... 
    First no one solo guard bashs.. and who i am will never change regardless of position... i am quite certain i got where i am being how i am. If it is something you dont like... your in the very very fortunate position of not having to deal with me.
    Just trying to understand why this was at all needed on a forum post?
    and final note... thats not shit talking, that was me making sure you understand whats to come... nothing makes some look so sad or, jus pathetic than when they ask.. "why did you just hit me".. knowing they had it coming 
  • Love how think you can just make up your own rules.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• No worries Prof, do what you feel you need to do. :+1: