Player Pics

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Needs More Bard...
  • image   me! And a sore arm.

Related rant in OOC Rants.

• Rangor said:
    Also remember to eat  and drink.
    Please tell that to one of my wards.... Maybe if you tell him, he'll remember!
  • My sister found that Little Face Mitt thing and it inspired her.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited September 2012
    Is that suppose to be like a snail? And the link that "little face mitt" sent me to was terrifying
  • Vayne said:
    Is that suppose to be like a snail? And the link that "little face mitt" sent me to was terrifying
    It is a snail, yes.

And I hope it's obvious, but I never assume anything on the internet, but my sister also shrunk my face in the same way the Little Face Mitt was.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    One of the pictures from Atlanta. Our hug line was a big hit. I am, of course, the one in the tricorne hat. 

• Saw others of your group. Not you though.... I think.... Meh... It was late. After Crux or something.... Though I may have seen you, because I do remember a round of "bear" jokes that night...
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If you didn't see me after the Cruxshadows it's probably because I was winding down. Was about 3-5am or so I believe.:

What sort of bear jokes?

• Tania said:
    Vayne said:
    It is a snail, yes.

And I hope it's obvious, but I never assume anything on the internet, but my sister also shrunk my face in the same way the Little Face Mitt was.

Like this?
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• edited September 2012
    What sort of bear jokes?

Standard 4am stuff. Like bear arms and the bear hand of the law...
    Oh, and bear hands. Noone can make a bear joke without bear hands.
  • Kurios said:
    What sort of bear jokes?

Standard 4am stuff. Like bear arms and the bear hand of the law...
    Oh, and bear hands. Noone can make a bear joke without bear hands.
    that's bare, not bear
  • edited September 2012
    gah. can't upload from computer. Will need to find a thingy. 

• imgur.com 

Now: post.
  • Wysteria said:
    Like this?
    Yes, kind of like that.

Original:
  • edited September 2012
    Anaidiana said:
    @rakon - Happy now?  ;)
    If he's not, I am. <3@Anaidiana.
  • imageimage

My dog is awesomesauce:

@Anaidiana called a wedding picture obligatory, so how about the husband's favorite?:
  • yuss. Although I see your puppy picture and raise you a kitty picture: (or three)

Loki snoozing in the sun

Loki sleeping on a blanket I was crocheting as a wedding present for my cousin:

aaaaaaaand Lily being....herself.  The fish are Sushi and Sashimi, I won them at Oktoberfest last year! Sushi's still alive, btw. This was while I was prepping the tank for them. 

• Anaidiana said:
    @rakon - Happy now? 
    ;)
    Absolutely :) Thanks for posting, you look great!
  • Truly raw fish. Ha!
  • @Anaidiana I thought it was only kids that went after blankets while making them. I was making this HUGE one for my husband and my daughter would always steal it and snuggle it. Now it's in her bed.
    meh

• Any of you crafty ladies use Ravelry? (knitting and crochet pattern site) I haven't knitted, dyed, or bought any yarn in months, starting to miss it. Though, not the buying part. I have enough.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @katzchen - Lisbethae got me hooked there. Pun intended. 

• I'm Khari on there, if you wanted to add me.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.