What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Trey said:
    Depending on the sets you can open those caches for, 2/5 caches is pretty great, plus the quiver.
    I didn't do too bad after all. Ended up with 295 credits worth for $24, which is over $100 value. Most of that came from cache sales.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Yet again, someone sent me this video, trying to encourage me to play Achaea more. I promise, I will eventually! I'm just not ready yet! :)

I bet people can guess why this would get sent.

Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden ring into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden armband into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden bangle into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden crown into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden torc into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden necklace into an Explorer's Tome.
    Scribing furiously, you copy a schematic for a plain wooden haircomb into an Explorer's Tome.
    tradebook tome find ring...

1 a schematic for a plain wooden ring

Whhhhhhhy is this even possible?!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Oh wait that should be in Achaean Raves.  Ah well, too late now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited August 2017
    Torinn said:
    Shout out to @Deucalion. I always really enjoy our interactions or the reaction of others that squee like school girls when You interact with them.

You're phrasing this as if you do not "squee" yourself. Admit it!

• ... I definitely do
  • Micaelis said:

Well, after almost two decades, I'll finally have my own rig here in about two days! I'm super excited and can't wait to play in the PM with the rest of Targ. Maybe be able to raid and see RP events for once, and play on the weekends! Something small to most people, who've likely had their own computers for years, but it's a big deal for me!

Play at night you say?  I've notified Homeland that you're having a bomb shipped.  See how well you play at night THEN!

(Also, had kids early, and am finally able to afford nicer things more now... so I get it.  Congrats)

• You breathe a white-hot blast of flame at a xorani guardian and burn away his translucent shield.
    You rip into a xorani guardian with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain a xorani guardian, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 105.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy.

:):)

• Xaden, the butcher of Targossas keeps visiting our Zoo and clearly wishes to add more delicacies to the city restaurants.

But my text pony?? What a meanie. 

Sorry I and a few others had to leave otherwise we would have come back for another shot

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Not gonna lie, I would love that as my title.

We tried to keep it small so it would be a fun fight, hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did <3

And I'm sorry about your pony :(  
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I'd enjoy it if you guys died more  ;)

• Sobriquet said:
    I'd enjoy it if you guys died more  ;)
    I died a lot... first time in a while I came out of a successful raid down XP
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Even I got you twice, how embarrassing  B)

• Micaelis said:
    Message #6745       Sent by Makarios
    2017/8/16/11:20 Hey there. I was just looking at some emails and noticed we might have skipped over
    one of yours by accident (entirely my falt if we have). Did you ever get your Chenubian exit sorted 
    out, and if not would you still like it done? Sorry for any inconvenience!

Message #6746       Sent by Micaelis
    2017/8/16/16:59 (To Makarios): Oh I completely forgot about that. Yeah, that's fine, and since it
    took so long how about we give the ole Mic-ster a discount, for old time's sake? Eh eh?

Message #6747       Sent by Makarios
    2017/8/16/17:07 All set! I have given you your discount as well. Never let it be said I am not the
    most generous of them all.

Message #6748       Sent by Micaelis
    2017/8/16/17:07 (To Makarios): A discount of 0%! So generous!

Message #6749       Sent by Makarios
    2017/8/16/17:08 Its in your inventory. Gratitude these days!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are holding:
    Misc:
       scrap185831         a suspicious-looking discount voucher

You are wearing:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 items were shown.

This tattered piece of paper appears to have been torn off of a greater whole in somewhat of a hurry
    . Scrawled across the fragment in an afront to penmanship everywhere is the phrase, "no.".
    It has about a month of usefulness left.
    It weighs 0 ounce(s).

Love you @Makarios
    This pwns the day.  Well done Mak

• You'd better preserve that.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Micaelis said:
    Scrawled across the fragment in an afront to penmanship everywhere is the phrase, "no.".
    ur afront's an affront :cry:
  • edited August 2017
    Relics status needs to not exist.  People watch it just to get easy ganks on unsuspecting people.  People use relics, the sure you know they have them.  Or maybe just something that can't be watched constantly
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Relics are a conflict instigator. You get ganked once at the most before you learn what they are and the danger in them. And then you can opt out of them completely if you wish. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Hey that was me. It more went like RELIC STATUS, gank, "ah fuck it's a kid", get asked why I did it, point to help relics. Live (die) and learn.