Fund to help Aurora's real-life daughter, Aimee.

As you may have read (http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/5824/the-person-who-played-aurora) the person who played Aurora has fallen incurably ill. She was a valued part of the Garden and we have great memories of her, so we wanted to raise some money to make her daughter's life (she's a young teen) a little easier going forward.

We started it with a $3000 donation, and will match the next $3000 in donations 1:1. Help if you can!

https://www.gofundme.com/fund-for-aimee-vaughn

Comments

• $5,600 in 4 hours?

You're slacking off, Achaeans.

Yes, it is a joke. You guys are going amazing!

• I'm just kind of sorry I couldn't do more than I did. I would go into "if we hadn't literally paid $1500 deposit and rent on our new place today", but tragedy isn't ever timed the way anyone wants. That's worded terribly, but. I don't know. Stuff. *gestures broadly*

• @Trey can always reach out to former players and such as well. 
  • Are there other options? Like, can I waive the benefits from my last Iron Elite payment that would take real effect (the 5 lessons per day and the 150 bound cr, keeping only the 'paid' status so that next month I'll not lose the bonus for keeping up the payments), and that money be forwarded by IRE to this fund?

I haven't logged in for a while, and... If the answer's no on my last payment, can I do this with my next?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Boosteya said:
    Are there other options? Like, can I waive the benefits from my last Iron Elite payment that would take real effect (the 5 lessons per day and the 150 bound cr, keeping only the 'paid' status so that next month I'll not lose the bonus for keeping up the payments), and that money be forwarded by IRE to this fund?

I haven't logged in for a while, and... If the answer's no on my last payment, can I do this with my next?
    Ahh, no, sorry, that's not going to work. 
  • Sarapis said:
    Boosteya said:
    Are there other options? Like, can I waive the benefits from my last Iron Elite payment that would take real effect (the 5 lessons per day and the 150 bound cr, keeping only the 'paid' status so that next month I'll not lose the bonus for keeping up the payments), and that money be forwarded by IRE to this fund?

Ahh, no, sorry, that's not going to work. 
    Fair enough, just thought I'd ask.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π