Curious?

wanting to know how long have most of you played Achaea?

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Since 2001.
  • 2008-ish...something like that

• It was 2008 when I started playing Achaea!
  • End of '15 / beginning of '16, somewhere around there.
  • 2001, 16 years?? What happened??
  • This character's from 2003 but I'm pretty sure I first played around 2001
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I started in the spring of either 2005 or 2006. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • 2002 is the first character. 
  • 14yrs. Same character. Although my actually playing time is only around 300 days

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I'm pretty sure I started playing in the summer of 2002, so 15 years ago.
  • However long Cooper has been a character plus about 6 RL months 

• 2001 sounds correct. I remember being so happy when I was elected GM and I was 13 at the time... and I turned 30 this year. Clearly the game has made a heck of an impact on my hobbies.

• Achaea 2017-

Imperian 2014-2017
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• I'm loving these replies how do you guys get those sigs tho they are sick, I used to know how to get them but can't seem to find the site.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    2000. I didn't create Mosr until high school though. Everything before that was just running around and doing my own thing completely oblivious to everything that was going on.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • 2016  B).
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I'm actually curious to see the total time played associated with some of these.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Total Time Played: 363 days, 15 hours and 48 minutes

8728 hrs / 5840 days = 1.5 hrs avg. played every day for 16 years
  • Let's see..
    Total Time Played: 151 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes = 3636 total hours (rounded up).  
    Birthdate: 08 Mayan 685 = 08 Mayan 703 when I actually started playing = 1/22/2016 (according to DATE)
    Days since 1/22/2016 = 570 days which means that on average, each day, I play:

6.4 hours

I think I have a problem.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Let's see..
    Total Time Played: 151 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes = 3636 total hours (rounded up).  
    Birthdate: 08 Mayan 685 = 08 Mayan 703 when I actually started playing = 1/22/2016 (according to DATE)
    Days since 1/22/2016 = 570 days which means that on average, each day, I play:

6.4 hours

I think I have a problem.
    You have a problem? Dude... I came around ~45 years later and.... 137 days, 0 hours and 7 minutes. I should not have asked now I feel I have a problem.
  • Sometime around 1998 iirc.

• I think it was summer 2002.
  • Since 2014! :)

• Caiges said:
    Solnir said:
    Thanks!

aww found out sigs arent allowed in banner anymore.

• edited August 2017
    I played a long time ago a month or two before Shallam was destroyed. I was 10 or 11, so around 2010.  I also did a lot of dumb stuff that makes the character not playable. Had no idea what was going on, but was in the Crystalline house as a magi, who was a dude. I've made characters on and off, never really getting too far with them since my attention span was zero before. I did play Lusternia for two years before finding myself back here though. I was an awesome furrikin pyromancer.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited August 2017
    Achaean date 6 Daedalan, year 302 at midnight would be 4/22/2002 at 4:00

eta: That seems accurate, plus or minus a few days.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Forgot about DATE.

Achaean date 25 Daedalan, year 218 at midnight would be 6/8/1999 at 0:00