Quick Questions

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Ah, was not aware you could add personal landmarks. That's quite useful.

Thank you.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Devran said:
    Regarding the Nexus client, is there any kind of command that lets you walk to a room like the Mudlet mapper?

I understand I can click on the various rooms that are visible to me and travel that way, but if there's no long range "walk to 12412" type feature that pretty much kills any chance of me using the client.
    There is. PATH FIND <room #>

(That's the command being executed whenever you click on a room.)
  • Krypton said:
    Devran said:
    Regarding the Nexus client, is there any kind of command that lets you walk to a room like the Mudlet mapper?

I understand I can click on the various rooms that are visible to me and travel that way, but if there's no long range "walk to 12412" type feature that pretty much kills any chance of me using the client.

Thank you. Nexus is becoming quite attractive.
  • Krypton said:
    Devran said:

Whoa...... I did not know that. 
  • I've tried twice to buy Orbs from the site with Bitcoin.  Each time I get this email back:

Hello,

You recently paid 0.02595247 Bitcoin (worth $70.98) to Iron Realms Entertainment, LLC through Stripe. Iron Realms Entertainment, LLC has been unable to complete your order and would like to refund you by sending Bitcoin to a refund address.

It gets refunded each time but I am unsure why this is happening.  I thought maybe it was because it was one penny off but it doesn't look like I can change that.  I issued about it but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks!
  • edited August 2017
    You should consider buying an entire bitcoin's worth of globes and opening them for the lulz

Edit - aka. sell the bitcoin for USD and use the USD to purchase globes, fluctuations in the conversion rate might be causing that issue.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • lol if only I had a whole bitcoin.  I lost a wallet years ago that had about 10 in it.  When they broke 1000$ i cried.
  • You should consider buying an entire bitcoin's worth of globes and opening them for the lulz

Edit - aka. sell the bitcoin for USD and use the USD to purchase globes, fluctuations in the conversion rate might be causing that issue.
    I would have to set up coinbase with my bank which could take a week and requires me to send them my photo I.D.

I just have some left over bitcoins i wanted to spend on the game but it won't work for some reason.
  • edited August 2017
    I'd cry too man :frown: That's a 2016 mustang there.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Serin said:
    lol if only I had a whole bitcoin.  I lost a wallet years ago that had about 10 in it.  When they broke 1000$ i cried.
    Oof :(

• Just tried again, hopefully it goes through this time! Hoping someone out there has bought credits with bitcoin that might be able to tell me what im doing wrong.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So I've been going through the help files and I can't seem to find a syntax command to remove or trade in an artefact power.

I have level 1 endurance on a ring and I recently got the level 2 endurance ring from a globe. So I want to get rid of the level 1 and keep the level 2, and I don't seem to see a way to do that other than wasting 50 credits to transfer the powers around and tradein something else.

If this isn't a thing hidden somewhere, could this be added please? To remove powers at tradein value?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    ARTEFACT <power> TRADEIN
    Huh. Neat.
  • Any artiefact give secondsight as a power?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

No    
  • Thanks

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• What does it mean if I hear

-><- *POP* -><-

I spooked and ran for it in case it was a thief thing. I was in the Black Forest at the time.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Rujika said:
    What does it mean if I hear

-><- *POP* -><-

I spooked and ran for it in case it was a thief thing. I was in the Black Forest at the time.
    It's the only warning you receive where it's possible to enter an area where your senses will be violated and you'll be scarred for life.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Suremekh'neina.  

What's the story behind this name?
    Did you sneeze when you tried to say it?

:D
  • I'm wondering if I can find a list of what classes can join what cities? I'm having trouble interacting with people and I'm trying to gauge what I Want to do in the game.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Alchemist:   Cyrene, Mhaldor, Ashtan, Hashan, Targossas
    Apostate:    Mhaldor
    Bard:        Any
    Blademaster: Any
    Depthswalker:Any
    Druid:       Eleusis
    Infernal:    Mhaldor
    Jester:      Any
    Magi:        Any
    Monk:        Any
    Occultist:   Ashtan, or Hashan (under some circumstances)
    Paladin:     Targossas
    Priest:      Targossas
    Runewarden:  Any
    Sentinel:    Eleusis
    Serpent:     Any
    Shaman:      Any
    Sylvan:      Eleusis
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited August 2017
    Alchemist is restricted?? (Kidding, should just say all should it not?)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    Alchemist is restricted?? (Kidding, should just say all should it not?)
    No, Eleusis doesn't have alchemists - they picked forestals over alchemy during the event, for obvious reasons.

Alchemist is the only way "Cyrene" gets to appear anywhere on that list. Don't take that from us.
  • I was thinking about Targossas, as my weird Sylvan Mhaldor RP got shot down, but how tied to the "Paladin/Priest" version of Good is it?
  • 100%. 
  • Armali said:
    100%. 
    But as a Runewarden, I wouldn't be a second class citizen or anything, eh?